Sagittarius

why do Sagittarius lose interest so quickly?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Khris

I’ve been doing research on Sagittarius and it says that we lose interest in things very quickly. In my case that is true. But I’ve been wondering why? I mean with games I get bored with within a week. With love if they don’t “entertain” (not sex though) in some way then I get bored of the relationship. On the other hand I try to catch their attention in some way. I really think I just want attention from people and I’m not ready for love,but I just want to know why we/I lose interest over things quickly. I aso read something saying that the guy has to make the Sagittarius chase her,not literally,but in the term as playing “hard to get”?? I’m just wondering why we can’t just,stick with one thing/person without losing interest!

MsD

Khris I’ve read hundreds of books and learned many things to keep me interested. I’ve even started writing for others. We have a need to learn new things. I an a Business Analysis which keeps me using my brain.

It is best to put yourself in a situation to get what you need daily or you can use your energy in a negative manner. 😉 I know this for sure…

You will then have something to bring to the table in a relationship and you won’t see people as disposible when your bored.

MsD

Khris I’ve read hundreds of books and learned many things to keep me interested. I’ve even started writing for others. We have a need to learn new things. I an a Business Analysis which keeps me using my brain.

It is best to put yourself in a situation to get what you need daily or you can use your energy in a negative manner. 😉 I know this for sure…

You will then have something to bring to the table in a relationship and you won’t see people as disposible when your bored.

Blessings:)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account