Scorpio

I’m a scorpio female, I need help it’s about a capricorn man

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Okay well it al started from when we were grade 8 he liked he he told me how he felt about me and how he wanted me on facebook, I made him feel like shit I laughed at him at school and told all his friends and my friends what he said to me and back then I was so mean to him.

Year have gone by and he spread rumours about me apparently in year 9 and, that’s what some people keep telling me I don’t know, but then year 10 came we eneded up being in the same math class and we had a sitting plan and we sat toghther for the whole year, and our love from there grew strong he never told me he had feelings for me but I could feel the connection, it’s like we didn’t need words to show each other how we felt but he had a girlfriend he didn’t love and I know he loves me even though he never mentioned it again and then in year 11 now he told my bestfriend that he wants to be closer with me and he said to her you don’t understand how close we use to be, and she told he said I’m beautiful and he kept mentioning it to her, adn then at my friends gatho party he came toward my way I had a few drinks and he came to me grabbed me and hugged me so tight so I wrapped my arms around him to, it was so intimate and then he pulled my face up and infront of everybody he kissed me , and we keept kissing and we got really intimate like fireworks it was I could feel it, and then like two weeks later after the gatho, I found out my bestfriend and him hooked up and did shit, I didn’t talk to her or him I ignored him and to add to the pain he was with his ex at my locker area cause mines and his are right next to eachother, I was so mad that night he made out with me he promised me shes out of his life aha yeah right and then I decided to forgive her and we talked about the situation afterschool me and my friend and then I see him and his ex around the toilet area, Like what the fuck, is he messing with me? apparently after all this he told one of my close friends that he misses me what is this why is he so cold, and what is it does he love me or not what is it that I should do?

Anonymous
    Inactive

He is getting revenge on you for being mean to him years ago by messing with your head and manipulating your friend to make you jealous.  Sorry, once you’ve stung someone with your tail, you’ve killed their ability to love you with purity.  He might be giving you affection, but it is only intended to hurt you with the pain of making you want him, and then him rejecting you, just like you did in grade 8.  Add in messing around with your BFF and getting her to be disloyal to you as well, and he has made your life hell in return.  Ditch all the people who you hurt after you say sorry and freeze them with the silent treatment.  Don’t treat people badly ever again either.  Or this will happen again.  Sorry its the truth.  This is from a fellow Scorpio female, and yes I have been around the block.

Anonymous
    Inactive

He is getting revenge on you for being mean to him years ago by messing with your head and manipulating your friend to make you jealous.  Sorry, once you’ve stung someone with your tail, you’ve killed their ability to love you with purity.  He might be giving you affection, but it is only intended to hurt you with the pain of making you want him, and then him rejecting you, to give you the same pain like you gave him in grade 8.  Add in messing around with your BFF and getting her to be disloyal to you as well, and he has made your life hell in return.  Ditch all the people who you hurt after you say sorry, and feel free to give them a piece of your mind after you apologize and clear your conscience,  and finally freeze them with the silent treatment.  Find people you can be nice to without issues. Don’t treat people badly ever again either.  Or this will happen again.  Sorry its the truth.  This is from a fellow Scorpio female, and yes I have been around the block.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account