Scorpio

Rejection from Scorpio Man

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ask Oracle 3 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
     petal9 
    Participant

I`m Taurus woman.

I was in a short-term friendship/relationship with a Scorpio and it ended because of lots of misunderstandings, his hot and cold behavior and disappearing acts. Anyway, to make a long story short, last Dec.2014 I decided to call him and told him that I would like the communication to open up between us, so that when we met at the club (where he normally goes) I would feel more comfortable with less tension.  I guess the fact that I initiated the call, he no longer felt in control and he said to me: ‘We’re just friends, I don’t want to have a relationship with you’.  I was surprised he said that and felt badly hurt and it was a complete let down for me.                 

So 2 months later, when I went to the club, I completely ignored him and he kept looking at me trying to get my attention, but I couldn’t even look at him.  Until this day, he still comes around, stares at me and follows me with his eyes every move I make.  Best of all, when I dance with a guy, it really seems to bother him.  My question is:  If he gave me closure, why does it bother him when I dance with someone else?  Does he want me back?  

SOME URGENT ADVICE PLEASE!!

Ask Oracle 
    Keymaster

If I was you I would rather focus on people who give me or may give me 10 times happiness, will make me feel a whole lot better. Why waste time on someone who is so much closed? isn’t it obvious already?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Live Psychics
Copyright ©2019 Ask Oracle. All rights reserved.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account