Scorpio

Scorpio and Taurus, can it work?

This topic has 8 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 4 months ago by gloria15551.

• Author

Hi, Im crushing on a scorpio. we both admitted that we really like each other. And he’s helped me through some really difficult times with an ex. Can Scorpio and Taurus really work?

I’m a Scorpio female and was with a Taurus for ten years! Can it work absolutely, but the biggest issues we had were the fact we were both do stubborn and when it was important for one of us to break the silence and admit our love n devotion we both say like stubborn ass’s and didn’t do it do we fell apart! I can’t speak for everyone but I know we met when 13 and r now 31! Our bond is unbreakable even the threw horrible times (when things were bad they were extremely bad) we’ve been able to come out and realize that our friendship is super important and are able to co-parent and be in each other’s lives! For us also both jealously was a problem for the fear of losing each other! My best advice is ho for it it can phenomenal but make sure to keep your stubborn side in check and also remember to focus your energy on your relationship and not your fear of losing that relationship! Good luck

I’m a Scorpio female and was with a Taurus for ten years! Can it work absolutely, but the biggest issues we had were the fact we were both do stubborn and when it was important for one of us to break the silence and admit our love n devotion we both say like stubborn ass’s and didn’t do it do we fell apart! I can’t speak for everyone but I know we met when 13 and r now 31! Our bond is unbreakable even the threw horrible times (when things were bad they were extremely bad) we’ve been able to come out and realize that our friendship is super important and are able to co-parent and be in each other’s lives! For us also both jealously was a problem for the fear of losing each other! My best advice is ho for it it can phenomenal but make sure to keep your stubborn side in check and also remember to focus your energy on your relationship and not your fear of losing that relationship! Good luck

hisgummies

I’m a Scorpio female was with a male Taurus for sixteen years it can work and be absolute bliss…but when it goes bad it goes horrid….both being extremely stubborn and jealous we found ourselves in situations trying to make the other jealous (not healthy at all) then when the fights started it got even worse…my Taurus Brooke my back in six spots and I still found myself wanting him ands feeling like I needed him…it’s almost like a fatal attraction..please be careful!!

hisgummies

I’m a Scorpio female was with a male Taurus for sixteen years it can work and be absolute bliss…but when it goes bad it goes horrid….both being extremely stubborn and jealous we found ourselves in situations trying to make the other jealous (not healthy at all) then when the fights started it got even worse…my Taurus Brooke my back in six spots and I still found myself wanting him ands feeling like I needed him…it’s almost like a fatal attraction..please be careful!!

hisgummies

Anonymous
    Inactive

wow…just a shout note to say thanks to Dr.Ekaka email: ekakaspelltemple@yahoo.com for the love spell he did for me last 2 weeks ago i really can’t believe that my ex can still show me love the way he did recently in the club and we are making preparation on getting married… it just still like a dream to me up till now i still feel like i’m dreaming that i really have my love back within four days after leaving each other for almost a year….i will keep on you to everyone..for help thanks to Dr Ekaka.

Three weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. it all started when i Travel to UK to spend my holiday with my friend,i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when i came back from UK i saw him with a lady kissing, i was frustrated and it gives me sleepless night. I called my friend told her what happened and she introduce me to a spell cater who helped her long time ago. Which i contact him and i never believed that the spell will work so easily because i have contacted many spell casters to get him back all they do is to take my money with no result. I am happy to tell you all that my boyfriend is back and committed to me alone and he do whatever i ask him to do with love and care. All thanks to DR ADAGBA the great magician who helped me to restore my boy friend to me:adagbaspiritualtemple@yahoo.com.. Email this powerful and authentic spell caster via email now adagbaspiritualtemple@yahoo.com

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Live Psychics
Copyright ©2019 Ask Oracle. All rights reserved.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account