Taurus and Capricorn Compatibility

WILL THERE BE MORE TO THIS RELATIONSHIP

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  inlovewithataurus 4 years, 11 months ago.

• Author
     nld123 
    Participant

I’m a capricorn female who has been involved with a taurus male for a little over 4 months. He is well aware that I’m wanting a committed relationship yet he’s set on being single and professes that he’s happy being single and choose to be. This is a long distance situation and is more sexual but we have strong communication. I think he likes me more than he would like to admit to. Can I expect this to become something more in time or am I just wasting my time?

inlovewithataurus 

I am also a capricorn girl I met my Taurus man on a online dating site. We met back in May. We have been in contact everyday since. We met for the first time in September. Webcam been seeing eachother at least once a week up until two weeks ago. He started a new job. All his family lives 2 hours away. He has his daughter every other weekend so hel goes to his sisters and has his daughter there. His sister is quite a bit older than him and her health isnt very good so he has been going every weekend this month. He texts me good morning texts from work all through out the day and GOOD night every night. He always calls me hun. Up until recently he will call me baby every now and then. He has me confused. I know that taurus are slow movers. I have fallen in love with him. He dont give me any idea of what he feels for me. Am I wasting my time. Do you think he just wants a friendship I am wasting my time? Should I give him more time? Does he even like me like that? What do I do?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Live Psychics
Copyright ©2019 Ask Oracle. All rights reserved.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account