Leo and Taurus Compatibility

My girlfriend is an Leo and I am a Taurus?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

what can we expect from our sex lives?

Anonymous
    Inactive

The most amazing sexual experience in your life is what to expect. The Taurus man makes the Leos woman skin feel like its on fire…Never before or after your Taurus will you feel like this.

He focuses on you and in turn it pleases him even more.It is said the Taurus cant relay what he wants, but my Taurus has absolutely no problem asking or showing me what he needs, and the Lioness that Iam, he gets it.. whole heartedly from me.

If you are lucky enough to be a Leo in love witha Taurus do what it takes to make it work, because it will be the best relationship of your life with just a little understanding and giving in on the part of the Leo. I know, hard for me to say it, but it is SOO worth it!

The way my Taurus looks at me, the way he says my name, I know he loves me like he has never loved before. Iam proud of my mate and I want him to be proud of me. I want no other man, I dont care to talk to, or have much to do with them and that suits my Taurus just fine.

He is the center of my universe, its scares me sometimes how much I love him.But when I look in his eyes, and see the look he is giving me, I feel so connected with him, nothing else matters. Nothing….

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account