Scorpio and Taurus Compatibility

What keeps a Scorpio – Taurus relationship going?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

is it too many compromises?

If neither of us compromised, it just wouldn’t survive. However when it’s great it’s fantastic, I’m always trying to show taurus my love, loyalty and devotion on deeper levels.

We share a lot of intellectual interests and deep conversations about the unknown and I love taking taurus on a good adventure and trying out something new that we can laugh about. (Even tho my taurus is not particularly travel friendly).

User Deleted

The thing that keeps our relationship together (I’m Taurus female, he’s Scorp male) is honesty. The one thing that he will not tolerate is lying. He would rather me be straight up honest with him, even if it’s hurtful, than to find out I’ve lied about something. I truly value this because I require honesty, as well. I agree with Sapphire in that you always find something to laugh about in a Taurus-Scorpio relationship. The communication and commitment to the relationship is unparalleled to any relationship I have ever been in. And the fact that we are there for eachother through good and bad and always have eachother’s back. I love that..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Live Psychics
Copyright ©2020 Ask Oracle. All rights reserved.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account