Taurus

I am a Tarus woman dating a Sagittarius man.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Tauremini 5 years, 3 months ago.

• Author
     Anonymous

I am just wondering what our combalitbility is.

User Deleted 

It is compatible taurus woman and saggitaruis men?

User Deleted 

my guy and I have dated for 3 years… I accept him on his terms. Don’t hold on too tightly….

Why do i do this?..we have a chemistry that I have never had with another man.

User Deleted 

my guy and I have dated for 3 years… I accept him on his terms. Don’t hold on too tightly….

User Deleted 

Tauremini 

I am also a Taurus woman dating a Sagittarius man.

To me sun signs have little to do with our personal relationships.  Oftentimes ones ascendent and moon shows more in their personality than their sun sign, and when it comes to love our Venus signs usually tell whether we may be compatible or not.

In my case, I am Taurus sun, ascendent, AND Venus! My moon is in Pisces.  My boyfriend (of 3 years… and still going strong) is Sagittarius sun, but shares a Taurus ascendent and moon in Pisces, with Venus in Capricorn.

So while conventionally one may think Taurus and Sag don’t fit together so well in a romantic relationship, the fact that we share ascendent and moon signs signifies that we have very much in common.  Our Venus signs, Taurus and Capricorn, are also highly compatible Earth signs. 

Never assume that things couldn’t work based simply on a sun sign.  Get a copy of your birth chart and read more into it, you’ll be surprised how accurately your personality is spelled out on paper in front of you.  It’s also very useful when determining the success of different types of relationships with others.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Live Psychics
Copyright ©2019 Ask Oracle. All rights reserved.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account