Virgo and Scorpio Compatibility

Virgo-Scorpio (interesting match)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Im a virgo female my boyfriend is scorpio and when we are together we both feel very safe and at peace in contentment. sure we have our pathetic arguments but with out fail we always end up laughing, hugging etc about our stupidity of the argument. we seem to give one another love when we need it and even so not even when asked for. and we cant get enough of each other. everyone makes virgo seem like a boring old fart but as soon as you break our shells we are spontaniuos and exciting. i think we only have fun with people we can trust to keep us safe =P an extremly interesting match but it works for some reason..well very well for us. and we both have a hidden jealous streak virgo and scorpio so we both can relate to each other.

User Deleted

HI I’M JOY I’M VIRGO AND MY HUSBAND SCORPIO, WE ARE VERY MUCH LIKE YOU AND YOUR BOYFRIEND. WE ARE VERY COMFORTABLE WITH EACH OTHER BUT YET GUARDED AT THE SAME TIME. STRANGE. OUR PASSION IS SO INTENSE BUT OUR SHYNESS GETS IN THE WAY. ARGUMENTS ARE PETTY. THE LOVE OUT WEIGHS THE NEGATIVTY.

User Deleted

My virgo man could be romantic, very clean and neat about things, take care of the kids wonderfully. He had some great qualities but the bad out weighed the good. He was very sensitive to alot of things i would say or anyone else, he was very disrespectful, verbally and mentally abusive, had an extreamily hard time with trust, commitment issues(over ten years of proven loality we never got married, enggaged but never took the step, always set a date but he didnt follow through), he wanted everything his way but if you did the same he would talk down to you or go off and cheat to be resentful. They are people who always like things they way, and very stubbern. I also have a virgo female friend,  they pretend to be great people but do dirty stuff too, but you will never know it because they always pretending to be great, good people. I no a few virgo woman like this not all but some. Im a scorpio and im a scorpio in mostly every sence, im loving, understanding, patient, yes i can get angery and mean when provoked, we only get jelious when there has been a reason to make us jelious, like cheating. We can some times be controling but can let the man take control, just put us in our place respectfully is what it might take. I’m a extremely loyal woman to the man that im with but being with a virgo man its hard for them to see. His trust issues came from another woman and he never gave me a chance.

User Deleted

My virgo man could be romantic, very clean and neat about things, take care of the kids wonderfully. He had some great qualities but the bad out weighed the good. He was very sensitive to alot of things i would say or anyone else, he was very disrespectful, verbally and mentally abusive, had an extreamily hard time with trust, commitment issues(over ten years of proven loality we never got married, enggaged but never took the step, always set a date but he didnt follow through), he wanted everything his way but if you did the same he would talk down to you or go off and cheat to be resentful. They are people who always like things they way, and very stubbern. I also have a virgo female friend,  they pretend to be great people but do dirty stuff too, but you will never know it because they always pretending to be great, good people. I no a few virgo woman like this not all but some. Im a scorpio and im a scorpio in mostly every sence, im loving, understanding, patient, yes i can get angery and mean when provoked, we only get jelious when there has been a reason to make us jelious, like cheating. We can some times be controling but can let the man take control, just put us in our place respectfully is what it might take. I’m a extremely loyal woman to the man that im with but being with a virgo man its hard for them to see. His trust issues came from another woman and he never gave me a chance.

User Deleted

my virgo man could be romantic, very clean and neat about things, take care of the kids wonderfully. He had some great qualities but the bad out weighed the good. He was very sensitive to alot of things i would say or anyone else, he was very disrespectful, verbally and mentally abusive, had an extreamily hard time with trust, commitment issues(over ten years of proven loality we never got married, enggaged but never took the step, always set a date but he didnt follow through), he wanted everything his way but if you did the same he would talk down to you or go off and cheat to be resentful. They are people who always like things they way, and very stubbern. I also have a virgo female friend,  they pretend to be great people but do dirty stuff too, but you will never know it because they always pretending to be great, good people. I no a few virgo woman like this not all but some. Im a scorpio and im a scorpio in mostly every sence but im a great preson, im loving understanding, patient, yes i can get angery and mean when provoked, we only get jelious when there has been a reason to make us jelious, like cheating. We can some times be controling but can let the man take control, just put us in our place respectfully is what it might take. I’m a extremely loyal woman to the man that im with but being with a virgo man its hard for them to see. His trust issues came from another woman and he never gave me a chance. Seem like the virgo women and scorpio men work better because you have a passionate man.

I am virgo woman…..
    I met a scorpio guy few months back….we hit it off amazingly.
    He was so sweet, caring, charming and affectionate. But was a bit pursuasive and dominating, i didn’t mind that. 

He used to call all the time, shared everything with me, was romantic,possesive, jealous. And i loved it all. He said the he loves me and i was falling for him hard.

Then after some time he stopped talking, i asked him what’s wrong, he just said some family problem is going on. A month passed like this but there was no change. He stopped putting effort in our relationship, i was the one who contacted him all the time, then he said that he is sorry that he was not able to give time to me. I forgave him,after that i thought everything will be fine but it was not. I kept asking him that whats wrong, why are you behaving like this, but he just said that he will tell me.
    For three months it kept going on like this, i was losing my mind,i told him that i m hurt, if he doesnt love me then we should end this,but he said he did love me but that he didn’t liked fewthings, i asked him to meet me, so that we can clear things up, but everytime he said that he will confirm about meeting, which never happened. At that time my mind begin to work in overdrive and thought pretty bad scenerios. 
    Then few days back, i found out that he doesn’t have time for me, but has time to go out and enjoy with his friends. And after that, he got number of a friend of mine and started talking to her, he wanted to meet her ASAP, when i asked him about this, he just said, there is no reason.
    Never once he shared any of his feelings and thougths with me, i know that i am not perfect, i was willing to change for him, but he never said anything, i didn’t know what went wrong, i wanted to make things better, but i felt alone, i never once felt that this was a relationship. 
    I lost my self respect,felt pathetic and desperate just because, i wanted him in my life and love him more than anyone i have ever loved.
    But now I couldn’t take it any more and said pretty hurtful things to him, after that we broke up. I still love him and don’t know how to get over him. 
    Help me!!!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright ©2021 Ask Oracle. All rights reserved.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account