Aries and Taurus Compatibility

What keeps a Aries – Taurus relationship going?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

is it too many compromises?

I have just being reading an article about Aries and Taurus relationships on – https://www.ask-oracle.com/sign-compatibility/aries-woman-taurus-man/

This is article was written by a Taurus Man and it is very accurate for keeping aries women. I Hope this helps.

“Ok I am a Taurus man and I have been with my Aries wife now for over 22 years, and I wanna say it can work, but for you Taurus men out there trying to keep up with your Aries girlfriends, if you want to keep it exciting between you two, than give them there space act like they need you more than you need them, and show them this when you are out with them don’t allow anyone to talk down to them and always be first to respond when she is attacked by some one else verbally, and she will charish you and always want to be out with you or txting you while shes out cause she’ll feel more strenght that way, her friends will try to get you off her mind you but she knows if you was there you would have to offense to that statement and so she will say something to protect you, the sex will always be on her you wont have to stress that because she will want to keep you in her corner, and all Aries woman are masters in the bedroom, so she will use what she knows best, plus she k nows you enjoy bedtime more than anything, when it comes down to it Aries woman love sex, but the catch is you have to be deserving of there love to experience it on a regular basis, as a Taurus man we don’t want much but respect, love, and some attention every once in a while, other than that, dealing with an Aries is simple because they love to show attention to there lovers, but at the same time don’t like to be crowded, so again love your Aries woman but always hold back just a little because they also love the chase, once they have you centered they start to lose intrest in you, that makes you as a Taurus work harder when you don’t have to, and when you are together treat her like you are both going to die at midnight and when you’re apart at like a stranger this will keep her thinking, and as long as a Aries woman is thinking she is interested in you, also a good idea is to always buy her small gift but never hand them to her let her find them but make sure they have her name on them being they are so jealous and with Taurus absent minded approach to the relationship she will find the presents and say to herself things like how lucky she is and brag to her friends about your thoughtfullness, cause there are a lot of fights between this couple so the least us Taurus men can do is leave small hints of love laying around where she can find them, also when The Aries is mad at you ask her if she wants you to leave she want to say yes but her jealousy says why would I want you to leave, thats when you say sorry for being me and walk away, she will follow trust me and you tell her how much you love her and leave the room, she will come to you and apologize after a while, but you must remind her like a broken record that you care enough to fight with her, its when the arguements stop that you need to worry, shes gonna want to have some make up sex and you are too but this sex is suppose to be angry and violent, and last longer than your regular moments together, and if your lucky she will find was to always get that make up sex from you so watch out. and some good places to leave her gifts is in her draw, on the floor on her side of the bed, in the kitchen, in the wash room, in her car glove box, even if its a small not or a message on your mirror she can only see after she has tooken a shower, oh and edible arrangements delivers some nice treats you can have dropped off for her when shes home alone, or at her place of work, a loving Taurus man that has studied his Aries lover. oh and always listen to them and it wouldnt hurt if you massaged there feet while you are listening to how there day went or messaging her back and neck or her legs. Michael”

I have just being reading an article about Aries and Taurus relationships on – https://www.ask-oracle.com/sign-compatibility/aries-woman-taurus-man/

This is article was written by a Taurus Man and it is very accurate for keeping aries women. I Hope this helps.

“Ok I am a Taurus man and I have been with my Aries wife now for over 22 years, and I wanna say it can work, but for you Taurus men out there trying to keep up with your Aries girlfriends, if you want to keep it exciting between you two, than give them there space act like they need you more than you need them, and show them this when you are out with them don’t allow anyone to talk down to them and always be first to respond when she is attacked by some one else verbally, and she will charish you and always want to be out with you or txting you while shes out cause she’ll feel more strenght that way, her friends will try to get you off her mind you but she knows if you was there you would have to offense to that statement and so she will say something to protect you, the sex will always be on her you wont have to stress that because she will want to keep you in her corner, and all Aries woman are masters in the bedroom, so she will use what she knows best, plus she k nows you enjoy bedtime more than anything, when it comes down to it Aries woman love sex, but the catch is you have to be deserving of there love to experience it on a regular basis, as a Taurus man we don’t want much but respect, love, and some attention every once in a while, other than that, dealing with an Aries is simple because they love to show attention to there lovers, but at the same time don’t like to be crowded, so again love your Aries woman but always hold back just a little because they also love the chase, once they have you centered they start to lose intrest in you, that makes you as a Taurus work harder when you don’t have to, and when you are together treat her like you are both going to die at midnight and when you’re apart at like a stranger this will keep her thinking, and as long as a Aries woman is thinking she is interested in you, also a good idea is to always buy her small gift but never hand them to her let her find them but make sure they have her name on them being they are so jealous and with Taurus absent minded approach to the relationship she will find the presents and say to herself things like how lucky she is and brag to her friends about your thoughtfullness, cause there are a lot of fights between this couple so the least us Taurus men can do is leave small hints of love laying around where she can find them, also when The Aries is mad at you ask her if she wants you to leave she want to say yes but her jealousy says why would I want you to leave, thats when you say sorry for being me and walk away, she will follow trust me and you tell her how much you love her and leave the room, she will come to you and apologize after a while, but you must remind her like a broken record that you care enough to fight with her, its when the arguements stop that you need to worry, shes gonna want to have some make up sex and you are too but this sex is suppose to be angry and violent, and last longer than your regular moments together, and if your lucky she will find was to always get that make up sex from you so watch out. and some good places to leave her gifts is in her draw, on the floor on her side of the bed, in the kitchen, in the wash room, in her car glove box, even if its a small not or a message on your mirror she can only see after she has tooken a shower, oh and edible arrangements delivers some nice treats you can have dropped off for her when shes home alone, or at her place of work, a loving Taurus man that has studied his Aries lover. oh and always listen to them and it wouldnt hurt if you massaged there feet while you are listening to how there day went or messaging her back and neck or her legs. Michael”

Probably fairly good advice above……if I had known this before my relationship with my Aries woman, I may have had greater success keeping her.

In saying that – look what poor Michael has had to do all these years to keep his woman happy!!! – An unhappy Aries woman is most definitely a CHEATER, and a manipulative liar.

So BEWARE of her.

My advice (I am Taurean male) – dont go here, not ever….save yourself a lifetime of pain and or a divorce and just dont go here……Capricorn or Virgo or Taurean woman are the ones you want.    

I want to say this one the best description of Aries woman I red so far.  I am an aries woman, 47, been through 3 marriages but slow down.  We don’t like being judged. And you should not. We are all working progress. We want you to embrace with our past and show compassion. Our innocense and honest becomes our vulnerabilty makes us prone to bad company but if you meet us in heart level we give you all we got. We are deeply honest, also innocence is there. No matter how experinced she ll be, you can make her blush. This is a major turn on for her.  We believe when someone says they will do something And also we are very passionate.  Desire to be united another souks with complete nakedness in body and soul what makes us great lover. And space yes, I want to miss you and make it know to me, you got my back, If I am having a bad day ask me if I need space, let me recenter and return to you.  Also keep it exciting aries love unexpected fondling touching and walk away , wait till next better moment to follow through. Definitely do not act like a puppy. Calm yourself down, be in control , let us be known we need you more. We want strong, passionate man who we can connect in heart and mind level. We want relationship to be priority. If you don’t have strong verbal skills strong confidence with humility, if you have brittle ego, do not get involve with aries woman. She’ll chew you and spit you out in a second. But if you want to create heaven on earth make have an amazing partner in your life who’ll be loyal passionate deeply spiritual , fun, artistic, eclectic woman next to you then come after Us. But when you get us we show you what love making suppose to be in body spirit and soUl. you must have an articulate mind and great communications skills, and back bone to stick up for yourself , if you think we step out of line then let one known firmly and have some hard core make up sex. never deny her sex. For us sex is expression of love we feel , it is a spIritual act, a way of healing, sharing energy, rejection we do not like. If you do it too frequently eventually we leave. Just Pass the usual lines and speak to her heart level, we are vivacious, sexy , beautiful, intelligent woman, we are looking for worthy  opponent to be safe with and release the control someone to safe with time to time. I you have that she ll do anything for her man. Devotion keep your body in reasonable shape we want to be turned on, being overweight won’t work, they like intelligent conversations, psychoanalysis will be part of your life. She will push you to transparency in self and relationship, she does this so she can feel safe to do so herself.  I met my taurus man recently and we are taking it slow in physical sense but heart level connection , wow, he makes me wanna cry. Taurus man has capacity to create this need in aries heart. He is articulate, has strong ego but in check , he is good to manage his life , responsibilities. They are also very family oriented tender reliable trustworthy kind hard working man. Taurus can tame aries woman in heart level. She needs her space sometimes give it to her and soon she ll be running right back to you . Aries woman do not cheat unless you ignore her emotional intellectual sexual needs.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.