Gemini and Taurus Compatibility

Gemini v/s Taurus, who would win?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

Gemini can easily win in a verbal fight.

User Deleted

What do you mean verbal? don’t know what the word verbal means. just asking out of curiosity.

Ask Oracle
    Keymaster
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I think a gemini would win verbally, just because of their witty remarks… but physcially a taurus would win hands down.

User Deleted

Don’t underestimate the Taurus.. Yes they have one of the worst angers in the zodiac…. And they would win hands down in a physical fight against a Gemini, But Taurus are just as intelligent as they are strong, And they are actually very witty people. one advantage they have is that they will never quit. NEVER. Once their mind Is set in the argument, theirs no stopping them. Even if they are wrong.. Lol 

User Deleted

@ ederraemerald: woah that is sooo like me. spot on.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I don’t know! I am a Gemini and I always have to have the last word. But also being a Rabbit a also seek peace and try to avoid confrontation as much as possible.

tecia81

im a taurus and yes we never quit but a gemini is witty in that they try to confuse you and catch you off gaurd.. 

offcourse gemini would win with the help of their wiity clever and flirty nature.

User Deleted

I’m a Gem man and year of the Horse. I have extreme physical strenth, power, endurance, and beauty. I am very intelligent and extremely erotic and passionate. I am also wear my heart on my sleeve occasionally and at the same time, if I’m bothered or hurt, will “shut down” and become passive-resistant. My wife is a Taurus. Strong, intelligent, pasionate, perfectionist, “anal”, “narrow-minded” and unwilling to comprimise or apologize when an apology is in order. The only reason I believe I would “when” so to speak, is because I have the ability to comprimise and be open-minded. And last but not in the least, I can improvise and adjust (switch tactics) and attack from a “different angle or method”.  We see and treat each other as equals and respect and sex is incredibly passionate, intense, fierce and but sometimes carefree as well. Thank you.

User Deleted

I’m a Gem man and year of the Horse. I have extreme physical strenth, power, endurance, and beauty. I am very intelligent and extremely erotic and passionate. I am also wear my heart on my sleeve occasionally and at the same time, if I’m bothered or hurt, will “shut down” and become passive-resistant. My wife is a Taurus. Strong, intelligent, pasionate, perfectionist, “anal”, “narrow-minded” and unwilling to comprimise or apologize when an apology is in order. The only reason I believe I would “when” so to speak, is because I have the ability to comprimise and be open-minded. And last but not in the least, I can improvise and adjust (switch tactics) and attack from a “different angle or method”.  We see and treat each other as equals and respect and sex is incredibly passionate, intense, fierce and but sometimes carefree as well. Thank you.

DDD374

for those who say Taurus lacks wit…obviously you’re not familar with Barbra Streisand, Shirley Maclaine and Bea Arthur…3 extremely witty Taureans.

DDD374

for those who say Taurus lacks wit…obviously you’re not familar with Barbra Streisand, Shirley Maclaine and Bea Arthur…3 extremely witty Taureans.

DDD374

DDD374

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.