Brahma yoga arises when Jupiter and Venus are placed in quadrants (1st, 4th, 7th, and 10th house) from the lords of the 9th and 11th houses, and lord of the 5th or 11th houses are placed in quadrants as well.
Natives of Brahma yoga will enjoy the following benefits:
- A luxurious life (especially foods).
- They will be greatly respected because of their academic prowess.
- Natives will be long-lived and healthy
- They will be wealthy, charitable, and famous.
- Jupiter and Venus should be in Kendras respectively from the lords of the 9th and 11th.
- The lords of the 5th or 11th houses should be in a quadrant from the lord of either Lagna or the 10th.
Although all the benefics are involved in the formation of this Yoga, there are still exceptions:
- If the Lagna is Virgo or Sagittarius the native will not experience the full benefits of this yoga.
- There are assertions that in the signs Aries, Cancer, and Virgo, Brahma Yoga will not be realized fully.
Comment and details
Like in many other yogas, you cannot make any assumptions as to the strength of the yoga without considering all the horoscopic factors.
If you are wondering where the results come from;
- Jupiter blesses its natives with happiness, luck, spirituality, and intelligence.
- Venus brings joy and wealth.
- The 5th house governs children, speculation, and competition.
- 11th house stands for wealth, and success in undertakings.