Gauri yoga arises when Moon, Taurus and cancer are in quadrants or in trine house and are being aspected by Jupiter.
Here are some of the benefits of this yoga:
- Natives will be beautiful and affectionate, and these attributes can also be seen in their children.
- Ownership of several lands.
- They will be expert communicators and have a fulfilling marriage.
Here are the rules that govern the formation of Gauri yoga:
(1) Moon, Taurus and cancer are in quadrants or in trine house.
(2) Moon, Taurus and cancer are in trine house.
(3) Moon, Taurus and cancer are being aspected by Jupiter.
Be careful to look at the full horoscope and ascertain that there is no malefic planet aspecting its concerned planets or houses. This could reduce the results of Gauri yoga.
Comments and other details
Like many other yogas, if the planets or the houses that form this yoga get aspected by malefic planets, then the results can become malefic. Also, one can have this yoga if in his past life he fasted every Monday and went to Parvati Parmesharwaram Temple in the evenings, and also served Shiva Shakti devotees. Some astrologers also believe that Gauri yoga can arise if the lord of the 9th and the Moon be posited in their own or exaltation signs identical with a triny or quadrant (this is not widely propounded though)