Ravi Yoga is an auspicious yoga that blesses its natives with benefic results. Ravi Yoga arises when the Sun is in the 10th house and the lord of the 10th house is associated with Saturn and occupies the 3rd house.
Natives of Ravi yoga enjoy the following benefits:
- They are highly respected and famous
- They are experts in the sciences.
- Natives are passionate about whatever they do.
- They have perfect bodies and lovely eyes.
- The Sun should be in the 10th house
- The lord of the 10th house should be associated with Saturn and both should occupy the 3rd house.
- Saturn is a malefic planet and when it comes in contact with any benefic tends to reduce good results. In this Yoga, however, because of the type of relationship between the Sun, Saturn, the 10th and 3rd houses, the results are benefic.
- Those who have Aries, Taurus, or Scorpio as birth-Lagna will not have this yoga in their horoscope.
- Also, those with Sagittarius, Capricorn, Leo, or Virgo as their birth-Lagna will not have this yoga because of the requirement of the Sun’s positioning for this yoga to be formed.
Comment and Details
Ravi Yoga is a very rare yoga because of what is required for it to be formed. As far as the fame of the native is concerned, it will only begin to manifest after their 15th birthday.