Sasa yoga which is sometimes spelled as Shasha yoga is one of the 5 Pancha-mahapurusha Yogas and it arises with Saturn. Yoga is formed when Saturn is in its own house (Capricorn or Aquarius) or in its exaltation sign Libra and is located in the center of the horoscope.
Effects of this yoga largely have to do with leadership, natives of Sasa yoga will be politically influential, and heads of societies, albeit humble in nature.
Other benefits of this yoga include:
Natives will have an urge to induce fear and discipline in others.
In order for Sasa yoga to be formed, the following rules must be in effect:
- Saturn must be in Kendra house.
- Saturn must be in exalted Libra.
- If Saturn is placed or being aspected by the Sun the effects of this yoga can be marred and malefic.
- When Mars aspects Saturn, this yoga is canceled.
- When the Saturn is in Rahu/Ketu axis, this yoga can be canceled or greatly affected adversely.
Comments and other details
Sasa Yoga is only formed in some Ascendants including Aries, Taurus, Cancer, Leo, Libra, Scorpio, Capricorn, and Aquarius. You can also enjoy this yoga if you take care of your servants in a past life. But if you have been cruel to servants in a past life then this yoga will be canceled in your life.