Sreenatha yoga which is sometimes spelt as “Srinatha”, arises if Venus, Mercury, and the lord of the 9th are strong – in their sign of exaltation, their own sign, or a friendly sign. It can also arise if all three planets occupy Kendra or trikona positions, it can also be put in a different way: If the lord of the 7th house is exalted in the 10th house and if the lord of the 10th house is with the lord of 9th house then this yoga is formed.
Sreenatha Yoga is considered one of the important Raja Yogas.
The benefits of this yoga will largely come from the combination of the houses:
- Career success and fame comes from the 10th house.
- Luck, Spirituality and Social life is represented by the 9th house.
- Only arises in Sagittarius Ascendant
- Venus, Mercury, and the lord of the 9th are strong – in their sign of exaltation, their own sign, or a friendly sign.
- Lord of 9th house (Sun) has to be with lord of 10th house
If there is a malefic aspect present in any of the concerned houses or planets, and it is stronger, then the results of this yoga may be greatly affected adversely.
Comments and other details
“Shree” + “Natha” literally means lord of luxuries and wealth, that’s why this yoga is known as one of the wealth yogas. Results of this yoga are benefic, natives will have a blissful marital life, luck will smile on them professionally and in their social life.