Libra

how can a libra man wants me again though he knew about my past

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

i met a libra man in a club which my friend introduced him to me.he is having his vacation and going back this jan.8 to his country,,i think its was love at first site,,the night we met was awesome and we spent a whole day with so much romance and it was a very good memory to cherish,,he told me he likes me a  lot that night,and i do like him too.

he told me he wants me to be his girlfriend but he can’t have a relationship in long distance ,so we just made the night and day a romantic time together,he is romantic and he really makes me feel good and he feels the same with me he said. after that night i wasn’t expecting too much cause i really need to be strong,im really missing him so bad now..he seldom communicate with me..and he doesn’t even return my txt.,i think its because he was a friend of my ex boyfriend and we are not good with my ex,im scared of what are the things my ex would tell him.i didn’t tell this libra man because i wanted to be open to him if im his girlfriend already,yet it seems this ain’t gonna work,.im trying not to ask so he would not think of chasing him..he is rich and intelligent..and he wanted to have a girl who can be very much independent,,and im still a student and..im so sad cause he is very mysterious that he even doesn’t care at all..

positivity

sweetie you need to move on. he was honest upfront to you.

BEING LIBRA MAN I OPENLY TELLING THAT ALL LIBRA MENS ARE LOOKING GOOD WITH CUTE SMILE AND GLOW IN THEIR EYES AND THEY ARE VERY GOOD TO BEAUTIFUL GIRLS AND WOMENS AND LIBRA MENS ARE EAGERLY WANT THEIR GIRLS AND WOMENS IN BED AND ONCE HE SATISFIES HE WILL KEEP THEM UNTIL DEATH. BUT IF GIRLS CHEAT THEM HE WILL QUIT THEM AT ANY COST.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.