Love

When will I next be in a relationship?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, I really want to know when I might have the chance to be in a relationship with someone; thanks.

User Deleted

do you know how to get resaponses from this I posted a topis to?  and do random people reply to you?  I am new to this

User Deleted

If your ugly chances are NEVER!!

snowbird

both my realtionship was with Leo, so the third will be with??????

snowbird

we often do heard, read from novels, movies or from friends that look is not matters. sometimes it do happen to some peoples life that beauty & greek fall for each other. That we fall the person” Just the way you are”. Congrats if it happen to some people out there. To some people it didnt happen, dont be sad. It may happen 🙂 we all born in our own beauty

Anonymous
    Inactive

Im a young single mum n want to no when il b in loving relationship again

User Deleted

When I’m going to merry.

User Deleted

hi im glad we married i love my husband he love hs wife we wonderful family with 8 kids just cnt wait teal he gett out of prison miss you so much 🙁

pinkydoll84

I’m a 29 year old female who never had trouble getting

Man’s attention but for past 2yrs have been wanting a longlasting relationship very different from what I was used to. Have had 2 relationships where I was deceived and in my personal nature I’m not trusting as it is starting to get to know a guy but I feel I’m quickly becoming to fall for him would like to know if this relationship has a longlasting relationship potential? I am a Capricorn woman born Decw25 1984 he a Libra man October 07 1982?? Thanks in advance!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.