Love

Gemini broke up with Cancer!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Moonguy

Hello im a guy and my sign is Cancer and i had a lover but he broke up with me in the last month. He is Gemini and he was romantic with me he said many cute things to me but then he decide to broke up with me that he is “confused” with that maybe he wanna change something. For me i was very broken i was depressed i cried everyday and i get memories from our first date we had. But than he dicede to met me again. When we did met the last thing was i cried infront of him and he hug me alot he was close to cry to but i really love him and i still like him. But he said he only wanted to be friends not more than friends. Then i wanted to say that other day he was very very cold to me he deleted me from MSN and he deleted hes account from Google+ Then he unblocked me from Facebook. I wonder if we will get together again. After this happen i gave him spaces and so do he too me but will there be one chance to be together again?
    Please help me to bring him back i love him so much and i miss him so much. For me is not easy to get a boyfriend like him

Moonguy

But is there a sign that we will be together again?

Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

You need to have some emotional stability and positive thoughts, take a look at our Solutions section.

Moonguy

okay thanks i will do that too 

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m really sorry to hear what you went through but being Gemini myself the one thing with us is our dual personalities. That can be interesting to some people but can be a real challenge for others. We do enjoy our freedom and most of us do not like to be tied down. Our brains need to be constantly stimulated. We are not very serious individuals.

But with that being said instead of focusing on astrological signs and trying to make sense of it, you really need to block all forms of contact with this guy. It is for your sanity and so you will be able to move on with your own life. In the meantime to fight depression…eat healthy and get regular physical activity. Do some things you enjoy doing that you haven’t done in a while. Look after you! Be good to you!

User Deleted

Cancers are all a bunch of pussies!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.