Love

Being in a relationship for years, then all of a sudden having feelings of being cheated on.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    User Deleted

I need some thoughts. In a relationship for 6 years and now feeling like something else is going on and for being a Taurus I want to listen to my intuitions but at the same time I feel crazy even having these kind of thoughts! Some one help plz!

User Deleted

Does it mean dat he don’t care 4 u anymore?well i suggest u confirm 1st b4 any other thing.

User Deleted

What’s his zodiac sign? What clues are you getting that they may be cheating?

Same problem here…..only it’s been two years…

User Deleted

nooo dont be sad dear.. my experience is too worst.. 13 yrs of being cheated by my husband… 

tiamonae

at least your married. being cheated on by that someone you love really hurts

User Deleted

you need first to gather evidence,then if its true follow ur heart not ur feeling.

User Deleted

Hello peepz…its only natural that you feel like somthingz going down, especially when you’ve been in the relationship for more than 2 years. The thing that we should be asking our self is?….are we going to take it or shell we go do the same thing back. yes I know we need to get the factz first b4 we jump any accusationz but really ?? people will always denie the truth….well sum do…sowi peepz but if you feel hes cheating go get the facts and stop dwelling and then go for goalz if he hurt u bad…

snowbird

hi, i have two relationship with Cancer. The first was long realtionship, we decide to split with our own wiling. The second was short, was because he having someone else behind my back. As reminded him several times, let me know dont do behind my back. i caught him, still doesnt want to admit. so i dump him.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.