Pisces

What are the likes and dislikes of Pisces?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

… and also how to impress them?

User Deleted

im a scorpio my bro is a pisces and he’s ok he’s not bad but when we fight then omg we fight like were burning in hell!!!!
    🙂

User Deleted

Im a pisces, but i feel as though im totally an aries, but since my bday just passed this month on the ninth, it makes me a pisces…so were very emotional..we don’t like drama if anything we try to stay out of it. To impress a pisces he or she has to make damn sure they feel like him or her or they won’t like our emotinal side too much, and they have to make sure were loved at all times, because were the nice ones, so of course there should not be any questions on weather were going to love the significant other in return. were lovable and determined just like any other zodiac sign.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The Pisces woman loves to be the ‘damsel in distress’, and taken care of by her man, totally, this is her dream man. She will be there for him in so many other ways, mentally, spiritually, unspoken ways to support him.

User Deleted

One thing about the pisces is that anyone who becomes a friend of ours has to beable to go with our flow. Meaning we drift off quite a bit into our own little worlds. The reasons are numerous, but the main one is because we are DREAMERS. Our thoughts are constantly in creative mode. Sometimes we can get so caught up in it, that we become spacey and it’s there that people may misinterpret, taking it the wrong way, thinking of us as strange. Some may even become offended and say that we dream too much. What’s wrong with dreaming? It’s those who don’t dream that I feel worried for.

User Deleted

OHH SO TRUE@ AKIMNIO…PEOPLE ARE AFRAID OF POSSIBILITIES IT SEEMS. LIKE EVEN THE KRAZIEST OF THE KRAZIEST THINGS ARE OBTAINABLE…SO WHY NOT DREAM ABOUT THEM…SUCCESS STARTS WITH A DREAM. I KNOW PISCES CAN HAVE A LOT OF DREAM GOING ON AT ONCE, MAYBE THATS WHERE WE LOOSE A LOT OF PEOPLE AT. BUT HEY I MEAN WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY….KEEP UP WITH US.LOL

BUT THE ONLY THING A PISCES SHOLD FEAR IS NOT GETTING STUCK IN THAT DREAM-LIKE STATE AND NOT MAKING A REALITY OF IT. WEIRD AND ALL WE ROCK!

User Deleted

To impress a Pisces, have an imagination, a totally vivid one, have the ability to go there with them exploring imaginary worlds  and of course be passionate, completely committed if in relationship oooooo and my favourite have a little mystery. Of course its different for different people depending on rising and moon signs I’m close to the cusp of Aries so in a way im two opposites in one, one day im an adventure junkie and the next im lying by the lake enjoying the peace 😀

dreambig

We love security, emotions, intensity in a mate. 

dreambig

We love security, emotions, intensity in a mate. 

User Deleted

I’m new here and by the way I’m a pisces..

Love us as we are, protect our feelings and dreams and let us feel were important to your life. We hate dishonest and don’t give a damn care to us.

User Deleted

I’m a writer so thats where I channel any dreaming.

I need to be matched intellectually – do not suffer fools.

Match my ambition and my drive – laziness has no place with me

I’m a pefectionist – do it right or let me do it.

I loathe drama, high emotions at the wrong time and tears.

Be kind to animals and children or I will not waste one moment on you.

I don’t forgive or forget.

Do me wrong and I will remove you from my life.

I don’t think I am a fish I think I am a pirahna.

User Deleted

Right! You hit the nail.  I like that.  I am a pisces too, and I so new to this.  Happy to join our group!

Fia555

I am a Pisces. I woman Pisces needs to be assured that they are loved and wants to see they are taken cared of. I wrote “see” because one thing we despise is that people telling us we’re loved or will be taken cared of and that’s it..merely words.

See, most of us are honest and trustworthy and we expect other people esp those who are closests to us to do the same. Yes we are gullible like that, but it’s only because we expect people to treat us how we treat them. It’s also the same reason why we are resentful.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.