Sagittarius

Do you think Sagittarius loves drama?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

if not, then what’s wrong with them?

User Deleted

Everybody likes a little drama.

User Deleted

yes i m a sagi nd i love dramas too
    0:-)

User Deleted

Judging by the way the few Sags behave when there’s a bit of drama, I would say YES

giratinium

Saggitarians absolutely love drama. Whether it be to fix the problem or just to know what’s going on, they pretty much glow in it.

User Deleted

drama yeah !!!! if its yours or innocent

Anonymous
    Inactive

I love dramas, not questions asked. Trying to find out the truth and why this happened in the first place. I have to admit that I do chase drama abit.. 

User Deleted

I’m a Sag and I don’t agree with the majority in this discussion. I love drama as far as my love for theater and acting and as far as enjoying life’s great moments to the MAX with big statements of fun (ie; bungee jumping, motorcycle riding, excitement). But in life, I do not enjoy drama and I’m driven to get away from it and make my life as calm and care-free as I can. I do not hang around people who are drama-centered, because it tires me and sucks the life out of me. 

User Deleted

Goood morning all…I am a saggi…I think its up to individuals aye?…and how we see an outlook on life. DRAMAz? hummm I preferr  its called debate…personally? we are only dramas if we get some other zodic signs who do not understand us..because we are out spoken and free spirit to speak our mind when needed especially if some people cant handle our blunt and honesty.. its all about compermise and understanding ….we all have errors and we all have qualities…? Any takers? lol

Lula13

As a sag, I hate personal drama. We will rise to the occassion if need be; but otherwise we avoid it or maybe just ignore the drama-it interferes with our optimistic views

Khris

…I was called the drama queen 2 years ago and yes I did cause ALOT ALOT of drama if I do say so myself. Just because I do get bored alot. Though I have toned down on the drama quiet a bit,but when there’s drama I know most of the drama that goes on around school. It’s just something I must know,or some how get involved in.

Khris

…I was called the drama queen 2 years ago and yes I did cause ALOT ALOT of drama if I do say so myself. Just because I do get bored alot. Though I have toned down on the drama quiet a bit,but when there’s drama I know most of the drama that goes on around school. It’s just something I must know,or some how get involved in.

pompbeauty

I am a Sag. There are many influences besides just the sun sign. The moon (emotions) venus (love/appreciation) etc…Personally, I do not put with any drama and have ended relationships due to drama.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.