Viewing post 1 to 9 (9 total posts)
  • catbyte21 : 2 years, 2 months ago

Do Virgo men like “Dirty Talk” in bed?

I read on lots of astrology sites that Virgos don’t like vulgarity, but I was wondering if that means they wouldn’t like dirty talk in bed. Virgos, especially the men, please answer my question. Thank you.

• testD : 2 years, 2 months ago

Yes Virgos like all things will some style and elegance. So yes they like dirty talks but with some sweetness and beauty.

• Chibbers : 2 years, 2 months ago

Good answer testD. Also any talking or noise should be feminine. Some girls go off the deep end in that area and it can be a turn off for this Virgo.

• McPHANNY : 2 years, 2 months ago

Id have to agree with Chibbers Test D.

• Ben_Gin : 2 years, 2 months ago

Hi Chibbers, nice 2 cu agn :) As a Sag, personally I won’t start dirty talks with him my Virgo but I can go with the flow but not goin overboard if u know what I mean hahaha. I think being completely submissive is the real turn ON am I rite?

Btw, I’ve been wondering. Do u Virgo men mind open affection? Appreciate feedbacks ;-)

• dhwipal : 1 year, 11 months ago

If they gonna know that you are enjoying it they will do it. They will keep the near n dear ones happy as they are perfectionist. 

• Ben_Gin : 1 year, 11 months ago

Hi, how do u get a Virgo to forgive u?

• Alliedsouls : 1 year, 3 months ago

Haha, being a virgo man, i couldnt resist the urge to inform you.. i know its  a year old but meh.. Anyways. prepare yourself..

Yes and no, i generally do not enjoy dirty talk, i hate to waste effort to speak when i could simply.. perform? Its annoying and like myself, will be willing to do it.. sometimes.. But i prefer to keep my mind on the game,  its not that we dont want to, it breaks are concentration, but were in it for you, that what matters.

Also to Ben_Gin we do appreciate affection, to be noticed is very heart warming. To show your affection in and out of public is simply the reason we wish to be in a relationship, which is to be loved and appreciated.

And for forgiveness.. be analytical.. point out your flaws and so forth, show emotion of guilt to your partner but minimize the water works, it only gets in the way of things. Idk about other, but i prefer quick but genuine apologies.. to and from people.

Dispite it being a year old, i think someone will find this enlightening, especially for women. sorry for it being long :p and.. so forth.

• Ben_Gin : 1 year, 1 month ago

Hi Alliedsouls,

U’re the answer I’ve been waiting for. What took you so long?… hehehe. Truth is I’m in love with a Virgo man but he has no clue & the last time we were together was in October 2011. Too long of a story to recap back 2u but if u cud kindly go thru my profile & threads, u’ll understand it’s just bcos of him that I’m here at the 1st place. What’s amazing, never spoken to him since that day but my feelings are just still so strong & real as before. Said it bef, say it again I MISS him dearly but I just can’t bring myslf to tell him Too much issues goin on here. Wish we cud talk some more. But thanks anyway for not resisting to reply me. Take care :)

Regards,

Ben_Gin

Viewing post 1 to 9 (9 total posts)

Add a reply
close [x]