Virgo

Do Virgo’s test you?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Bobbie

Read on several sites that Virgo’s test you…What is the purpose of being tested?…Is it about honest/love/loyalty?

User Deleted

Sorry Bobbie, but yes we Virgo’s do believe in honesty, love & loyalty it’s just the way we are. I’ll tell you something…There is a story behind every person, there’s a reason why they’re the way they are, they aren’t just like that beacuse they want to, something in the past created them, and sometimes it’s impossible to fix them.

User Deleted

I will TEsT you..because iam a curious person ,I want to know if I can trust u or not

User Deleted

Honestly Virgos test people to look for trust and honesty. If you lie to a Virgo even once… he or she will not believe you anything that you say next time. It depends how strict Virgos are.

Alliedsouls

Testing.. is such a two sided word.. were evaluate you. No.. we study you, yeah, to figure out who you are. We do this because were picky, so if a virgo is pleasent and rather easy going, it because we know what your like without to much time and we would rather avoid confrontation. The first few minites i will wacth you like a hawk.. every little reaction you make, untill im satisfied to either avoid you or enjoy your company. 

Yea. I cheated my love once. And now he s testing me. And yes. He s a t

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.