Questions and Answers

aquarian and cancer relationship trouble

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    User Deleted

my girlfriend is a cancer and im an aquarius and things arent going so well. my gf says that im not the same anymore from when we first dated and that shes been saying that im upsetting her and she dosen’t know why and she says that shes not feeling comfortable with telling me certain things. i really care about her and i really want things to work but i dont know where to start and lately ive been anxious, self concious and depressed. im half way thru most of my problems but i need yor insight please help me.

Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

You know your problem – anxious, self concious and depressed

You love your gf, but you also love yourself. And a good health is something you can’t ignore. You see love and happiness is something when flows in someone attracts people to them, in your case it isn’t.

Once you regain a very healthy state of body-mind, 90% of your problems will disappear 🙂

You can try breathing exercises – Éiriú Eolas » Online Version

And there are many health programs which will help you. All the best 🙂

User Deleted

thank you. it took me along time to reply but thank you. ive improve day after day now im doing yoga again and i cant b more relaxed. ive also watched the videos as well now may i ask wat r some good gift ideas i kno wat she likes but id like to hear your wiser exsperience.

Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

There is one thumb rule – Happiness creates more happiness, suffering creates more suffering, like a chain reaction.

Any gift when given out of sheer joy and happiness, has the potential to win any one’s heart. And why is that? Everyone wants love and happiness, and that’s what they feel when they find your gift is full of it.

I would suggest you take her to any place that’s full of fun and mutual activity. Theme parks, sports, horse riding, beaches, dance or any other fun place.

User Deleted

thank you. you basicly discribed everything she likes. il put it into motion.

User Deleted

hello oracle i took your advice and its goin slowly but surely.but i still tend to over think things do you have any advice for me cuz over thinking a situation isnt in my nature. 

User Deleted

i also think its because i basically dont do too much at school any more  so i stick to her like glue sometimes which i hate doing, and thats why she says she cant really trust me with telling me how she really feels sometimes and i want her to open up.

Ask Oracle
    Keymaster
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.