Questions and Answers

Birth Chart

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve had two different birth charts done

Rising Signs is in 16 Degrees Scorpio
    Sun is in 00 Degrees Libra
    Moon is in 26 Degrees Pisces.

Ascendent 4 Scorpio 26
    Sun6 Virgo 21
    Moon 3 Pisces 17

Which one is more accurate and what signs would be a good match for me?

Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

You didn’t give your birth details and reference of the place/webpage from where you got these details. It would have helped with the answer.

In our reports, we make use of vedic astrology (or Jyotisha) which is slightly different than traditional western astrology because of many sound techniques of analysis and many solutions to “fix” problems are available in the texts.

A quick rule to pick up a compatible partner is:
    a) Healthy state of Ascendant, Ascendant Lord, and Moon.
    b) The number of trines a person’s imp. points (like asc, sun and moon) make with your own imp. points.

So if you have Moon in Pisces, you’ll feel at home with a person whose Asc, Sun or Moon sign belongs to either of Cancer, Scorpio or Pisces signs.

Of course each trine is unique and will offer different flavor of comfort and compatibility.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Birth Details: 9/23/1991, Ann Arbor, Mi., 11:27 a.m.

The first chart was created on alabe.com and the second was created on this website.

Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

What’s the timezone? I’ve used Eastern Daylight Time.

September 23, 1991 11:27 AM (UTC -4)
    Ann Arbor, Mi.
    83°44′W 42°16′N

I got a significantly different chart for these details on this website. Did you enter correct birth details?

Ascendant – 22 Libra 46
    Sun – 6 Virgo 19
    Moon – 2 Pisces 45

Here’s a short info:
    Ascendant falls in Libra
    You can be a very charming personality and everyone seems to appreciate and compliment you. While you are able to attract people and make lots of friends, you could be unable to handle deep relationships. This happens mostly because you avoid showing your true face and take responsibility. This could also happen because hard work is not your favorite flavor. While balanced approach towards life and soft skills are really your best strengths, they cannot replace the real necessities of human life – trust and effort. You could make great jumps in life by consciously choosing truthful and honest approaches, and remembering that others are not ignorant fools.

Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

Overall a great birth chart there. 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m not sure what I did wrong with the birth chart but with that being said what signs would be good match for me?

Anonymous
    Inactive

and the timezone is U.S Eastern time. Daylight savings ended last month.

Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

We need to enter timezone at your date of birth which is EDT. This will give you a correct birth chart, finally 🙂

This birth chart makes use of vedic astrology calculations and rest its all fine.

You will feel good with people who have their Sun in either Taurus, Virgo or Capricorn and Moon in Water signs. But there is much more to it.

If you find this subject intriguing, I have a book recommendation for you – http://www.amazon.com/Light-Relationships-Synastry-Indian-Astrology/dp/1578631483/ref=pd_bxgy_b_text_b

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.