Questions and Answers

Capricorn Male behaviour

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

I need some advise with a Capricorn guy.

We’ve met many years ago, liked each other and got on great. Something happened and we lost contact, until last week, when I just visitet him. We were just chatting and trying to catch up through the years. He asked me if I lived alone, (which is the case,). When I was about to leave he asked me to visit him again and please to keep in touch. He also wanted to repair my car (small dent). He hugged me tight and I had to promise him to keep in touch.

I did just that and called him this week. He picked up his mobile and said hey, I’m just at a neighbours house, can you please call me back in half an hour. Sure, no problem, which I did but no reply from him.

I tried again later on that night and the following day, without any success.

I’m confused now, WFH? Why ask me to please call him and then not answer the phone at all.

Is that normal for a Capricorn guy?

Any feed back appreciated.

Thanks

Lisa

I’

Anonymous
    Inactive

AbSolutly.. They will drive you mad to distraction . They are the most difficult male sign to deal with in my opinion, their feelings are deep but they aren’t ones to show it openly, they will keep you guessing for sure.. just one thing I’ve found is that they only give their romantic attentions to one person. They are extremely cerebral and will be looking for some one who can keep up with them on a mental level you will have to have that special connection and see into his eyes if it is a genuine connection . They do switch off but that is more to do with what is going on around them .. Although you will be in a space in his thoughts , the thoughts aren’t  solely for you, if there is a family issue going on that will be his first priority, and he won’t stop to think that you may be affected by the lack of attention.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey, thanks for the feedback. I’m still not quite sure regarding him asking me to phone him  back and then not answer. Just don’t know the next step to take.

Thanks

Lisa

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.