Questions and Answers

finance problems

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

would like to know whether my finance problems will ever be settled or solved. Am a very stranded woman financial. Am just wishing to get a windfall or win a lotto. Also have got many debts to be cleared cant even walk safely in town because am afraid i might be attacked by those i owe

Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

I need your birth details to answer your question. Date of birth, time of birth and city/country of birth.

I generated your Moon chart for date February 17, 1962. Venus and Sun are in 8th from Moon which is afflicted.

I am afraid you might not be able to solve your financial problems in near future but some hope will arise during year 2013.

I would like to suggest that you better pay attention to your health and do not take unnecessary stress. Take up a daily exercise routine that will help you feel better and will bring about a lot of clarity in mind.

A lot of help is available on the internet to manage debts, you can start here – http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/loans/debt-help-plan

There is no need to worry, you can face lenders and communicate your difficulties with them. Even ask for their help to provide you some source for extra income so that you can pay off their debts.

You are also suggested to make use of affirmations, here’s one for you.

Affirmations for your prosperity by Louise Hay:

“I am open and receptive to all the good and abundance in the Universe, Thank you, Life.”

Repeat 100 times each day.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.