Questions and Answers

First Love

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    User Deleted

My first love and kiss, who has a girlfriend pays attention to me by staring, smiling, and often gazing at me from afar. Will my firt love, Michael, ever love me again, if so, will he reveal his love soon?

User Deleted

*first*

LeneyDee

Temira i still to this day talk to my first love ….Him & I tried a few times to work things out, but it never worked . Now that doesnt mean it wont work for you . 

Um the best thing i would do id pull him tot he side & just be honest….like hey i think we should remain friends & not become enemies . Showing him you still care & are interested in keeping him around should show him you still like him .

I mean what it sounds like to me is that he still likes you…if thats true then keeping him close as your friend should show him you feel the same & who knows ? maybe he’ll even say that you two should give it another shot . But do NOT hover over him or stalk thats just weird…make sure to play it cool .

User Deleted

Thank you 🙂

User Deleted

Does it matter of the zodiac sign, or is it just superstition that some zodiac signs such as Aquarius and Cancer don’t go together?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.