Questions and Answers

Getting a Saggitarius back

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

Recently broke up with a fantastic sagittarius girl. Had issues with long distance and some other non-relationship related circumstance over the past 12 months that didn’t allow us to actually enjoy our time together – some my fault, some hers.

She now says she never wants to see or talk to me ever again and that as we are not together there is no point keeping any form of contact. I am blocked on everything. She says she hurts, and misses me when we don’t contact each other and that she has fallen out of love and needs us to not contact each other in order for her to get over it.

I do love her and we were thinking about marriage. I became quite jealous and possessive these past months because she was in another country and i realise sags need their space and autonomy.

I don’t believe we didn’t work or weren’t compatible. We just really had some bad luck with things (believe me, we did). Are there any sagg girls out there who could offer advice on how to (a) get her to talk to me again and (b) i want us to try again in the future when we are both stable and secure in our lives and ourselves – how does a guy (libra) go about at least giving it a good chance of happening. I know Saggs find it easy to move on and are very very strongwilled and stubborn but they are human. If you have any tips or advice, would be much appreciated.

Thank you

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.