Questions and Answers

I need a serious answer.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    User Deleted

I am a Leo woman. I have always been interested in astrogloy. Only until recently, I found out my co-worker studies it, I became more into it. 

Anyway. About two months ago, a Virgo man asked me out on a date. I was skeptical because he wasn’t my type. But I said hey it’s one date why not. We had a good time and everything and I really enjoyed hanging out with him. The only thing that was holding me back from seeing him again was that I had gotten out of a complicated relationship with an Aries man. And I was finally ready to move forward from him, I just didn’t want to get hurt again. So we continued to hang out a few weeks more and one day I decided to have a talk with him and tell him why I am holding back from completely letting myself out there. I told him how horribly my relationship ended with the Aries. He said he was sorry that happened to me, but that he would never do that to me. That he wasn’t going to leave me out to dry. And I know all guys say that to girls to they can get in their pants and what not, but I know he is not that kind of guy. He is a real gentleman. Because he is a Virgo. Anyway so I made a bold move, which is something I never ever EVER was going to do as long as I live. I asked him to be my boyfriend. And he said yes. 

Anyway, I don’t want to drag this on forever and post each detail of our relationship on here. But a month after we dated we broke up for a day. It wasn’t because he cheated, or that he was bored of me, which most guys are, reasons why I don’t put myself out there. He ended it because I brought up the idea that we don’t hang out enough. Because he is going to college and works two full time jobs while going to school. I told him I understood that and that I wasn’t asking him to change any of that for me. I don’t expect him to. I was just bothered by the fact that he doesn’t make any effort to. Anyway, it was a miscommunication. This both of ours first serious relationship. He thought I wanted to hang out with him, all the time, just us, doing fun things. I told him though that would be nice, I don’t care what we are doing, as long as I am with you, next to you. And we got back together. 

Just a week ago he ended it. I was genuinely happy. And because he is a Virgo, he over-analyzed everything and said that this is a problem that is going to continue for a while, that we don’t spend enough time together. He also doesn’t like the fact that our relationship is not even. That I have to text him first, I have to go to him first. I have to make the effort. But I am okay with that. It does bother me but not as much as you think it does. Anyway, after all I said do him and how we talked about how we could be the one for eachother, he still doesn’t change his mind. 

My question is that is there any future for us together? Is there any chance that he will change his mind?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.