Questions and Answers

I want my days back

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    angel.leima

I already have my boyfren from the last couple of years n there were many ups n dwns in our relationship n I was not finding ne excitement or that kind of feeling actually n was just feeling something is missing between us. The point is I have met someone around 3 months back n he was soo gud to me n he treated with me in such a way thar he makes me fall in love with him n we became close to each other n I also shared everything about my bf n all to him n I hide nothing from him n I was so happy with him that he made my life complete. But after 2 months of closeness he suddenly broke up with me without ne reason just he said that he has to do lots of things in his life so he cant give time for the relationship though I never demand ne commitment from him or I never complain him for nething. It was really very shocking for me n really unexpected from him. Its been 1 month we r not in contact n I tried to forget him in every possible way but its seem impossible for me coz I realize that he is the one whom I truely love n I really love him very much. its not possible for me to forget him. While breaking up he told me that he really luves me but he cant b with me he also told that u r very sweet I dont deserve u but if there is ne next life I want u completely as mine. I could not understand wat he wanted to say . I knw he hurted me a lot but still I miss him every moment  n I want him in my life. I just want to know is there ne possibility that he will come back in my life? Please help me out m totally in dipression. 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.