Questions and Answers

Leo in a complicated situation

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Kevin-Hans

Hi, I have this female friend that I’ve known since primary school and I’ve treated her like a sister, but a lot of people say I treat her better than that, maybe it is because I’ve done things for her that no one would ever do, not even her parents. I’ve even walked to her house to see her when she was down, several times. (if you’re wondering how far the distance from my house is to her’s=5km) And other stuff. But I never realised that I would even develop feelings of love and affection for her, it happened subconciously and unintentionally. But I only realised I had these feelings for her when she got herself a boyfriend, and the worst part is, that guy is one of my bestfriends! I should be happy for them right? But I just can’t accept the fact that she’s with another guy now, it’s like I’ve been replaced. And right now, I can’t even do the things I used to do with her because her boyfriend doesn’t like it, and she says I have a boyfriend now so I don’t have to do anything that I used to do for her now. And I can’t just drop the bomb and tell her I have this feeling for her right? What if she’ll get shocked and say I’m insane or something…

I just don’t know what to do. Please help.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.