Questions and Answers

leos and capricons. enemies???

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    User Deleted

leos and capricons can never be friend . is it true… ??

and what about love beteween these two 

Anonymous
    Inactive

Absolutely, I don’t think it could have been said any better. No matter what the detailed personalities are of each astro-sign, we are still individuals. Everybody is an individual and not all astro-signs act, behave, or have certain distinguishing physical characteristics that make us look the same.

In the same token, just going out there and getting to know people out there in society and know them as individuals and respecting them in the same regard.

User Deleted

yaaa maybe

Anonymous
    Inactive

My best friend is a Capricorn and I’m a Gemini. Gemini and Capricorn’s are supposed to be frenemies. I don’t rely on compatability of signs. My Capricorn friend and I have been best friends for 16 years and she is like my sister, which proves to me that I cannot rely on what the compatability of astro-signs as lovers or friends.

Really, making friends of individuals of all walks of life, regardless of their astro-sign, religion/spirituality, culture, sexual orientation is about acceptance of their ideas, beliefs, flaws and feelings and just accepting them for who they are and treating them they way we would expect to be treated.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.