Questions and Answers

love in college?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anastasia210

I am a girl that’s going to college with no boyfriend/dating experience. I want to know if this will be the year a guy finds me And wants a serious relationship with me?

SamMitchellIND
    Participant

Hey! I also was single when I became a student, but I’m okay! My main focus is education

SamMitchellIND
    Participant

And if you have no experience, then you have to be careful! People can be different, so now forget about sex educational lessons ( I hope you had them ) and be careful!

JulianMartinbdm
    Participant

College is a place to get an education. If you meet someone there, then it’s cool. But focusing on finding love is not the right thing to do

Boweache
    Participant

It all depends on where and who you study to make any conclusions at all. I studied medicine and I don’t think you want to meet a man who has despair and lack of sleep in his eyes. You shouldn’t date a guy like that or even go near him because what he has in his head is a terrible mix of anything.

jehusommers9
    Participant

Firstly, it’s important to keep in mind that finding a relationship is not the only or even the most important goal when going to college. College is a time to focus on your personal and academic growth, make new friends, explore your interests, and have fun. If you approach college with an open mind and a positive attitude, you’ll be more likely to meet people who share your values and interests.

vasilykedia6
    Participant

The most important thing is to be true to yourself and your values. Don’t compromise who you are or what you want in a relationship just to please someone else. Trust that the right person will come along at the right time, and in the meantime, focus on enjoying the present moment and making the most of your college experience.

dianesawyer785
    Participant

Hello I am also a college student but I do have experience with boys

JackMabie
    Participant

I think that in college, attention should be focused on studies. And if it should happen that you have a relationship, then everything will happen when it is necessary.

jehusommers9
    Participant

I have experience with relationships in college. However, I don’t want to scare you, but it had a negative impact on me. Love can make you lose your mind and distract you with thoughts of it. Also, dates take up a lot of time. But this is coming from someone who dove headfirst into love, forgetting about everything else in the world, then broke up after six months and went through a kind of “mourning” period. At that moment, I thought my life was ruined and there wouldn’t be anything better. Believe me, there will be, and even better. Everything is ahead.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.