Questions and Answers

Mariage problem

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    User Deleted

When will i get married?

DOB: 13/09/1987

Sign: taurus

birth time: 2:20 am

Rinky, your planet is URENEOUS, you have to struggle, even if you are successful, you have problem in life. All you have to do is pray Lord Shiva and Parvathi, and Lord Krishna and Radha, recite Om Sri Radhe Krishna Vasudevay namah: I am sure if God the creator of the whole universe wish, you will soon get married.                                                                                                                                                                   Radhe Krishna:

janvee

When will my daughter get married

DOB 30/11/1985

Time 12:40pm

sign Sagittarius

Anonymous
    Inactive

Without DR DAHIRU a lot of people would have been dead through heart break. My case is not different from heart break, I am married woman with 3 kids and there was a time when i was having problem with my husband because he was having an affair outside our marriage and this was making me feel bad. So i tried finding solution to my problem by reading a lot of relationship tips on the internet and that was how i came in contact with DR DAHIRU contact details and through the help of DR DAHIRU at [email protected]  my husband left the girl he was having affair with and he came back to me and our kids. After a job well done by DR DAHIRU i felt that it will be unfair if i keep this secret to myself and that is why i am going to drop the contact details of DR DAHIRU right now,or you can also reach him via this email:  [email protected]

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.