Questions and Answers

My Marriage is possible or not

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Divyamalik

I am facing problems in my relationship.I want to know whether my marriage is on cards with a guy named Ishan Singh THakur.Born on 12th May 1990 at 11:58 PM at New Delhi. If yes then in which year.The time of my birth is 6:01 AM on 17th November 1990 at New Delhi.

DEANNA34

My situation was hopeless me and my husband was on the verge of divorce. I was in a awful state and felt that I was not able to cope with life any longer. I found out about this great spell caster [email protected] and tried him. Well, he did return and now we are doing well again, more than ever before. Thank you so much [email protected] will forever be grateful to you [email protected] or call him +2348143988536

Anonymous
    Inactive

Without DR DAHIRU a lot of people would have been dead through heart break. My case is not different from heart break, I am married woman with 3 kids and there was a time when i was having problem with my husband because he was having an affair outside our marriage and this was making me feel bad. So i tried finding solution to my problem by reading a lot of relationship tips on the internet and that was how i came in contact with DR DAHIRU contact details and through the help of DR DAHIRU at [email protected]  my husband left the girl he was having affair with and he came back to me and our kids. After a job well done by DR DAHIRU i felt that it will be unfair if i keep this secret to myself and that is why i am going to drop the contact details of DR DAHIRU right now,or you can also reach him via this email:  [email protected]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.