Questions and Answers

Need to know more about libra

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, I am a scorpio woman who is 46yrs old. The libra man is 30yrs old….he was introduced by my daughter who is wrking with him…One day my both daughters when out for dining with this libra man.so he put his hand around my elder daughter’s thigh…when I saw the photo ..I advise both of them and they say it was out of friendship…

Anyway the libra man is married with one kid..but not a good term with his wife….thats what the libra man say….after that I amd the libra man start to commnuiate and I even do for him Lunch everyday thru my daughter…

Well…later we happen to fall in love ..infact libra man is the one starts to love me and told me he start to love me….but my both daughters dont know about this…

One day…there was a heated argument regarding about my daughter,cos my daughter say he likes the libra man alot…so i was confused…so i warned him…not to disturb her life…as she has her own destiny….he also agreed…but after that he starts to tell me he takes me as a friend and not a lover….even to meet him and to talk to him also he says I must come as a friend so than he will accept to talk….so for the three days both of us are arguing and till now we stop talking or messaging him…….he refuse to message me at all….

Now I am very sad….but i have told this matter to my elder daughter who console me and ask me to take it slow on him….

As a scorpio women,i love him madly…i dont want him to go away from me at the same time he must love me and not to take as a friend…….now i don’t know what to do….even If I msg him he will not respond….and moreover he is very selfish….

I am grateful and thankful,if anyone can help me out this solution….I REALLY REALLY LOVE HIM SO MUCH….PLEASE HELP ME…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi sweetmaggie46;

If I was in your position, and I realise I’m not, I would really be cautious about this man you know. If something is too good to be true, than usually more than not, it is! In our society today you have to be cautious of some people.

The one thing I would like to ask is, how well do you know this man? Is he trustworthy? Is he honest? Would he have selfish motives of any kind? In a relationship with someone, you don’t want someone to fill a void or someone who tells you things to make you feel special, you deserve to be with the best. Someone who will love you and treat you with respect, honor and dignity.

I have issues with someone who is selfish. When someone is selfish, they expect everything and give nothing in return. He needs to realise that you have children and they come before he does. After all, they were in the picture before he was. He doesn’t sound mature enought to be in a long-term relationship.

As far as I’m concerned, he isn’t worth worrying about hun! I would send out love and light to him and go my own way. I’m sorry what you have been through in this situation. I pray that the angels bring you healing and that the special someone will come into your life and sweep you off your feet!

Many blessings to you! Your in my thoughts!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,Gabriella, I am grateful and thankful,for your reply….this makes me cool….Yes my children is the one who come to my picture first….

But now i must make my heart more stronger….I need that now…

Can Please give me some advice how to make my heart stronger….and how to take things easy….

I cant move my mind out of him….can help me to take my mind out….

I am really greatful and thankful for your reply….God Bless You..

Thanks love

sweetmaggie46.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,Gabriella, I am grateful and thankful,for your reply….this makes me cool….Yes my children is the one who come to my picture first….

Can Please give me some advice how to make my heart stronger….and how to take things easy….

Thanks love

sweetmaggie46.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks love

sweetmaggie46.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi sweetmaggie46;

One way it wasier to move past a heartbreak is to keep busy. Which I’m sure is really no difficulty for you, since you have children. Do some things that you really enjoy doing. Do some things for yourself…like going to get your hair done…going for a manicure or to the spa! Buy that outfit you’ve had your eye on, or you’ve been saving up for. Go out with your friends. Do some fun things with your children. It is good for you and your kids and it makes your relationship stronger with your children. Keep physically active and eat healthy. Whether you enjoy yoga, walking, running, jogging, playing sports, they will help you to lead a more healthy and fulfilled life.

If this guy shows up in the picture for some unknown reason, I would hold him to the No Contact Policy. No contact means…he can’t call you (it might be a good idea to block his phone number so he can’t contact you), no unexpected visits to your house and if he does this don’t answer your door, keep it locked and if he tries to contact you via facebook, e-mail, texting, letters, flowers…ignore them and throw out the flowers.

He sounds like a toxic individual and toxic individuals I ignore like the bubonic plague! A constant flow of negativity from a toxic person causes depression and other emotional issues. Being around individuals who are positive and who you feel good around, are the kind of people you should associate with. Don’t allow someone elses toxic baggage become your problem. There are alot of wonderful, sincere people out there, but then there are a few strange ones out there too.

Blessings to you!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.