Questions and Answers

Psychic

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I dont know if im partially psychic or im just believing in my own imagination? A little help would be appreciated.

Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

A Combination of Both 🙂

False ideas and beliefs will start to disappear as you move towards a more meditative and celebrating lifestyle, and you will be more fearless and easy going.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Ask Oracle…sorry have been gone so long…

I don’t think I’m psychic but I think I have a pretty good intuition. Which really helps me because I use a mix of logic and intuition.

Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

A big problem with Logic is that we can only use what our past tells us. We can only think about things we have learned or experienced in past. Have you ever thought or imagined who might send you a friend request on facebook in year 2017? 😉

That’s why I suggested meditation to let go of past and live totally in the present moment, and in turn this will sharpen your intuition.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I don’t really know because I refuse to go on facebook. Facebook users are sometimes prone to stalking and harrassment so for my own safety I never use facebook.

Logic is the use of reason. What’s makes sense! My intuition is usually pretty spot dead on, especially meeting someone for the first time. I am also able to tell who is lying to me when talking to me face-to-face. But that has nothing to do with intuition. I have learned peoples body language, eye contact etc to know if their lying. That’s the methods investigators and judges use to know if an individual is lying to them.

As far as letting go of the past, it depends on what happened to the person. No one is completely able to let go of their past. As a matter of fact because of an abusive boyfriend and sexual abuse as a child has actually heightened my senses to the tricks that some people (especially men) use to hurt me. It keeps me safe from further pain and your pain can help others!

Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

Ohh you had go through painful experiences in past, I would like to analyze your birth chart and try to find out what triggered those experiences. I will need your birth details.

Facebook users are sometimes prone to stalking and harrassment so for my own safety I never use facebook.

heightened my senses to the tricks that some people (especially men) use to hurt me. It keeps me safe from further pain and your pain can help others!

I think you seriously need to try out trauma releasing and other things to let go of pain and suffering. As a result of carrying this burden you might attract health problems and what not. It is important to release pain and integrate events to experience love and all good things that life has to offer.

Things like Love, Compassion, Generosity, Joy, Existence are beyond reason and logic. When I say let go of the past, I simply mean that past experiences do not affect the present moment. You control the environment and not the other way round.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Not meaning to sound disrespectful or skeptical, I just want to know where you are coming from! What does my birth chart have to do with a family member sexually abusing me and going through domestic abuse. Someone who is a pedophile or sex offender has deep psychological issues and has a sexual attraction to children. There was nothing on my part that triggered this reaction of the offender. Also, going through abuse by my abusive past partner was because of vulnerablility on my part and he could sense my vulnerability. He was also diagnosed Narscissistic personality Disorder and Schizophrenia.

Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

There is something called “law of attraction” and that we attract whatever we experience in our lives. An astrology reading is sometimes helpful to uncover unconcious habits/karma and take steps towards a better future. It’s all about taking responsibility of whatever happens in our lives and change it.

I feel sorry for loss of your childhood but would like to add that the unconcious pattern that triggered those events is still there and needs to be resolved and integrated.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think I understand where you are coming from now.

I am very interested in astrology but it isn’t always clear cut. It isn’t always 100% accurate. Like mentioned in the discussion about astrology being and art or a science; art is an interpretation, not a clear cut science and for me science isn’t always accurate either. It has some holes in their theories.

I am vaguely familiar with the “law of attraction” and somewhat familiar with the teaching of Karma and am unclear what that has to do with sexual abuse of a 5 year old child that had continued until I was 13 years of age, until I had reported the abuse. To me, that belief appears to take away the responsibility of the offender and places it on the victim. Am I correct in this assumption?

Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

Astrology can never be 100% accurate because of our ability to make choices (free will) in the present moment but it can certainly reveal past, habits, impressions and what not. 🙂

I would like to share my own experience with “bad relationships” and astrology. When I was a teen and naive, I fell madly in love with a girl of my age but soon for no reason she started to play with my emotions and I was very hurt emotionally. (Astrologically transiting North node was conjunct my Sun, Moon and some Saturn aspects).

9 years later, I fell in love with another girl who shared exact first name as the first girl. But again the same story repeated itself and the same outcome. (Astrologically transiting South node was conjunct my Sun, Moon and some Saturn aspects).

After becoming aware of this I have spent a lot of time to find out what went wrong and why I had to go through such emotional pain and suffering. One interesting book I read was Many Lives, Many Masters: The True Story of a Prominent Psychiatrist, His Young Patient, and the Past-Life Therapy That Changed Both Their Lives.

Basically this book reveals a lot about the concept of past lives and in astrology north node/south node are bodies that indicate unconscious attractions/aversions from our past.

In your case you have to really question the very basics of human life — what is the purpose of life? why we have no choice over how our bodies function, the breath, the heart beat, growth of hair and nails, immune system, dreams and what not. You have to ask why you took birth in this family at first place, did someone ask you?

To me, that belief appears to take away the responsibility of the offender and places it on the victim. Am I correct in this assumption?

No, taking responsibility simply means gaining an ability to change our experiences and to create a life the way we want it to be. Have you heard the story of Buddha and Angulimala? This story teaches us a lot of things like an enlightened person (Buddha) chooses their experiences and also compassion, love and fearlessness.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I would like to say Ask Oracle that I do respect you. It was ridiculousness on my part of bringing and drudging up my past and is really not any ones problem. There are certain triggers sometimes that does bring the memories back up and I need to get over it somehow.

I know you are really trying to help me and I do appreciate that. I guess I need to just “Let Go and Let God”. Please don’t tire yourself trying to help me solve my problems. They are my problems and nobody elses. I try to figure out ways to solve out my own problems. Meaning I never usually ask for help.

I’ve learned through life that I have to help myself and deal with my own issues. I’m a pretty complex person, so I usually try not to involve people in my problems. I love to help others and love to listen to others and would do any thing for anyone or animals but it’s funny that I don’t like help myself. A counsellor I had a couple of years ago said I had a “superman complex”, meaning I wanted to save the world and it’s problems.

Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

No problem 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.