Questions and Answers

Piscean sceptic about all this zodiac love compatibility

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    User Deleted

Ok so I love astrology and basically I have a great interest of following my zodiac starsign as a guideline in my present life into the future..

But what’s not fair is that, Okay I’m a reasonable person who like to see what’s out there to especially see what different astrologers have to say about my zodiac sign and boy, there’s so many different readings which is quite confusing especially with my zodiac love compatibilty, something that I disagree about.

Ok so I know I’m a pisces and I’m very proud to be of one no doubt, but because I know what my traits are of a piscean,So being an open-minded individual, I just let it fall into place and with whoever I’m in love with-then so be it.. like in my love situation now, I’m presently engaged to a leo whom with piceans make an unlikely love match for them is a bunch of bullocks! But I say.. Just go with ur heart and just follow it to whom you will fall in love with, if it doesn’t work out then it was meant to be, but if you both want to make it work then make it work! Bc there’s a reason why you fell in love with that person in the first place which has nothing to do with their zodiac starsign but of their inner self! Jmo though!!

ambie

regardless of your sign life is about learning.personal experiances,views of anything and everything will also influence who your friends and lovers are.zodiac is a tool and its good that you question it for its the best way to learn from it. whats your month and day as well as his if you dont mind me asking. how long have you known eachother.

User Deleted

I totally agree with you Ambie,mine is march the 16th and his is august the 3rd and I’ve known my fiance for 4 years and engaged for a year<3

ambie

if you are as compatiable has u claim and its great then i say thats great i realy do . dont take this the wrong way and this goes out to anyone a longterm relationship does not mean we can call it compatible but trust me it def is meaningfull in so many ways. you love his take charge attitude and it def keeps your bossy and sassyness at a  low level that def can increase from time to time but with the leo u know you can only get away with it for so long. your prob not jealous EXAMPLE”” where u at who are u with,blowing up his cell.  he attracts lots by the way he carries himself .he naturally turns heads and other females in his past prob became jealous and bossy accusing him of this or that where u dont do that and he likes and respects you because of that and u prob give off im miss independent attitude and he likes that but u and i both know pisces you hold in your true feelings and many things go left unsaid to avoid confortations. you will give it your all and somewhat suger coat  to avoid it and this can cause deeps scares if you dont address things that matter most (just saying not implying) taking a gamble id say if things were going wrong you wouldnt admit till the very end. let me ask you this. what if you stoped going out of your way for him like i know u do. what if you addressed the things you hold inside just so you can keep the peace with him. what if you put all the friends and fam in a room who hav mentioned troublsum things about any guy your with that u just dont see at all cause why pisces … its not cause your fake or dumb its just you are so giving and so thoughtfull. you give without expecting nothing. you care deeply u love unconditionally and all im trying to say is dont forget you deserve the same and if u are not getting it ,its slowly eating at u. hope an thru thick an thin is great but sumtimes your reality may play hide n seek .but then maybe not.dont take this the wrong way.

User Deleted

Oh wow! Oh btw I’m not taking it the wrong way..
    Half of all that is true the rest is not bc I’ma make sure of that:)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.