Questions and Answers

trust?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Breana

I am a capricorn female and he is a scorpio male…how do you gain back a male scorpio’s trust? 

User Deleted

I am also a capricorn female who has dealt alot with scorpio men. They have trust issues and insecurities. It will take a lot of convincing to regain his trust again.

Good luck!

User Deleted

As a scorpio female who has dated a capricorn male who once betrayed my trust it was very easy for him to get it back. Well easier than it was for any other sign lol. Because all it took was him going back to how he was in the beginning of the relationship, once i saw that it was easy to forgive and to not worry with the past. However i have also dated a scoprio male, who didnt trust me when i had done nothing wrong. Could just be the two scorpios together creating this idk, but i know no matter what he couldnt trust me for no reason. Hopefully your two signs have a good enough compatibility to over come that. I found some stuff on your compatibilty hope it helps:

There may be a reality check and a test of dependability to pass before successfully getting to the next level. This leaves room for the occasional problem to have to appease between them involving each other’s habitual differences. Any problem that does arise is carefully looked at and taken care of between the two, with all precautions taken about not revealing such problems to anyone else. Their relationship is very practical and they are more apt to go for the stable, sensible and realistic aspects rather than going out on a limb and trying something different. Any emotion that is between them can be brought out by ghosts from their past. This strengthens their bond as they share mutual and similar memories between them.

As this is always a very wonderful couple but nothing is actually perfect and to reach perfection some amount of sacrifice is always needed, they must first conquer together their most negative traits: Capricorn woman’s baseless fears and possessiveness, Scorpio man’s burning jealousy and revenge compulsion and also their mutual financial caution. If these differences are passed by successfully there can be hardly any Scorpio-Capricorn relationship that is ever broken. As both of them are outrageous in nature and tend to retreat into solitude when angry, to have a healthy relationship they should rather openly talk it over to find solutions. For this relationship to work, they need to bring many changes in their lives. Although they are creatures of consistency and tend to fall into place with each other’s schedules, they need to push alternatives in what they do together. This keeps their connection from getting stale and avoids that wedge from getting between them.

https://www.ask-oracle.com/sign-compatibility/scorpio-man-capricorn-woman/

User Deleted

Not sure if being a scorpio female or male has anything to do with anything but i can say as a scorpio female there are only a few signs i trusted so easily and capricorn was one of them:)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.