Questions and Answers

Urgent Time Frame needed

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    User Deleted

Hi there,

I need hope that my hubby will return soon to us. Please give me a time frame…..  Astrologers have said he will be back & not to worry. But he has abandoned me – marital life, still caring for our son though and took care of bills till now, but constantly presurizing me to pay from now on. He is main earner. I am mostly stay at home mom.

This guy used to be most caring and loving & is still for my son and others outside home. he behaved strange for some time with me and secretly walked out on me. Hurt but ready to forgive to reconcile for child’s sake and coz I love him. 

Seeking help. Thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

Instead of turning to astrologers and psychics for your answer, you really need to do more acting on behalf of yourself and your child. If he has walked out on you and your son and done so in a secretive manner, there would be a reason why he has done that, that only he can explain. He has become distant for some time. Actions often speak louder than words. Like for example, someone can express their love for you, but if they do not back it by their actions than they have not proven they love you. It’s only words. Meaning he may say he loves his son, but, by walking out on him and not contacting him personally causes deepseated issues with the child and can affect them on into adulthood.

Going to seek child support and spousal support may be a start for you. You really have to be real about the situation and accept that he MAY not come back and don’t have high expectations that he will come back to you and your son. It can lead to great disappointment. Depending on the age of your child, you may have to go out and get work so you can support your child and yourself.

All the best and blessings to you!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.