Questions and Answers

When good time will come to my way ?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    shyambihari
    Participant

I always feel that bad time is always live around me. I want to know when good time will join me to give company ? My DOB is 24.02.1966. Time 14.56, Place-Mokama(India). Would any one like to answer /  Please……. Shyam Bihari

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Shyam;

The people we choose to associate with can make a HUGE difference in our lives and provide friendship, loyalty, is there in the good and bad times. Individuals that drain you of your energy to fulfill their own desires and physical and emotional needs, should be avoided. If I can remember right, I think they are called, “Psychic Vampires”! Surrounding yourself with individuals that are positive is fundamental to human existance.

As far as the trials and tribulations that happen in our lives, there is really nothing you can do to change those events, other than they are meant to strengthen your character, and to help others who are experiencing the same trial you previously went through. Every person on this planet experience pain in some way or the other. Whether through illness, emotional trauma, a loss of someone close to us or events that are beyond our control. Those events we leave under God’s control and know that He will see it through to the end and that something positive will come out of it.

Through praying, doing good to my fellow man and living in a way that is upright and positive is the only way I can deal with trials that I go through in my life. In the after life, everything will be made right and the pain will be no more! That for me is exciting!

Blessings to you!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.