Questions and Answers

when i’ll get marry

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    User Deleted

hey.. am virgo women and fell in love with scorpian man.. 

He is also love me but we didn’t express our feelings now how will i propose him?? may i or not ?? Or i should wait for his proposal ???

Participant

Scorpian men always wait on the women to make the first move,,, i think you shoul go out to a nice dinner and speak to him and ask him how he would feel about getting married. always look at his reaction if it negative then you should know that he dose not want it butif hr answers you right away and gives you a possitive answer then you  gcan goo ahead and ask him. in my opinion i would never ask a guy to marry me even if i knew that i wantted to spend the rest of my life with him i also do know that it is the new generation and that is what women do these days but if he dont  ask then it means that he is iether afraid or he just is not interested at all. so all ii can say first find out where you stand with him. it wont hurt but ask him he has thought about it as yet….. they are shy and always wait on the women.

Good Luck!!!!!!

lakeisha

When will I get married??

when i get marry?

mommyAJ3990

The man im madly still in love with is a virgo man. Im a leo woman, and we have started talking as friends again. Long ago i was told he was my future husband. I live with another man i love him but  im not in love. Will i marry my virgo in the future? And what do i do?

priyankajain

when i will get married?.

Porshawalker

when will I get married 

nidhisbarot

When will i get married?

User Deleted

when will i get married

Anonymous
    Inactive

Without DR DAHIRU a lot of people would have been dead through heart break. My case is not different from heart break, I am married woman with 3 kids and there was a time when i was having problem with my husband because he was having an affair outside our marriage and this was making me feel bad. So i tried finding solution to my problem by reading a lot of relationship tips on the internet and that was how i came in contact with DR DAHIRU contact details and through the help of DR DAHIRU at [email protected]  my husband left the girl he was having affair with and he came back to me and our kids. After a job well done by DR DAHIRU i felt that it will be unfair if i keep this secret to myself and that is why i am going to drop the contact details of DR DAHIRU right now,or you can also reach him via this email:  [email protected]

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.