Questions and Answers

when my marriage will happen?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    sonal1988

hi. My name is Sonal Kabra. My DOB is 14th may 1988. My birth Time is 07:12a.m. & birth place is Jalgaon(Maharashtra). My family is looking for boy from last 1 year and they are really wooried. So please please can you tel me when my marriage will happen? Please am realy desperate to know and also for your advice.
    thank you very much.

gngnshrm

hi. My name is Santosh Sharma. My DOB is 10th Dec 1980. My birth Time is 2:40 a.m. & birth place is Delhi. My family is looking for boy from last 1 year and they are really wooried. So please please can you tel me when my marriage will happen? Please am realy desperate to know and also for your advice.
    thank you very much.

hi. My name is Kalidas. My DOB is 21st May 1987. My birth Time is 5.30 a.m. & birth place is Rajgurunagar, Pune. My family is looking for Girl from last 6 months and they are really wooried. So please please can you tel me when my marriage will happen? Please am realy desperate to know and also for your advice.
    thank you very much.

glenksa

hi. My name is Glen george mathew. My DOB is 15th september 1980. My birth Time is 04:00pm. & birth place is Thiruvalla(Kerala). My family is looking for girl from last 1 year and they are really wooried. So please please can you tel me when my marriage will happen? Please am realy desperate to know and also for your advice.
    thank you very much.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.