Questions and Answers

when will get marry?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi i  atamjeet kaur luthra 2 nov 1990 and  my parents have choosen a boy for me name amandeep  singh lurhra 28 june1989. I want to know will this ralation reach to marriage or not bcoz there has some problems by some family  members. So tell me will we get marry if not than when i will meet my partner?

Rebecca43

Hello everyone in this forum, My life is back!!! After 8 years of marriage, my husband left me and left me with our three kids. I felt like my life was about to end, and was falling apart. I contacted A spell caster called Dr Laco I explained all my problem to him . In just 3 days, my husband came back to us and show me and my kids much love and apologize for all the pain he have bring to the family. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before you are the best spell caster Dr laco i really appreciate the love spell you castes for me to get the man back to my life i will keep sharing more testimonies to people about your good work Thank you once again. you may contact him via ([email protected]).incase you are in any problem you can contact this man for help he is always there in his temple to help you solve your problem Contact Email is ([email protected])

sarah0245

!!! How Dr.Ukaka Restore My Broken  Marriage And Bring Back My Lover !!!

My husband broke up with me 5 months ago on the 2ND OF DECEMBER 2013, and forced me to sign the divorce papers, and i was completely heartbroken. And I could not get back into any shape emotionally. because my heart and hope was completely lost. Because i love him so much I could not think, eat, sleep, or walk without the ache in my heart. And the thoughts in my head were all about him and the pains that i went through while seeing him with another woman taught me lessons. I so wish that I could have changed the clock back and never to have experienced the pains he made me went through. I ThankGod for this astonishing and brilliant spell caster that came to my rescue. Wow! This spell caster has helped me so much. Lord Lugard guaranteed me an urgent 24 hours spell casting, of which i accepted it. Shockingly! this month on the 4TH OF JULY 2014, my husband called me back with lots of apologies after 24 hours which Lord lugard assured me, and he did everything possible to withdraw the divorce papers which was previously ongoing with the power of this Utimate working spell caster. My husband and i have been living contentedly since this spell caster reunited us together with his love spells. Thank you so so so much Lord for your powerful spells. expressions are not sufficient to say thank you. here is his email address [email protected]. also contact him on his web site: http://freedomlovespel.yolasite.com

Giulescu Eugenia

User Deleted

I am an aquaris man and my girlfriend is a libra .. We have been dating for 1 year 14 days and we are  very happy and our love increases day by day .. Is this a coinsident that when ever she is not will like she has a stomach ache and she has a head ache or any other thing even i get the same .. My girlfriend has diabetes but it doesnt bother me .. Can anyone even tell me how long can our relationship last as i want to marry her and spene the rest of my life with her and even she wants the same we both are very commited .. Should i be a bit protective and possessive as i hate any boy talking to her a lot ..

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.