Questions and Answers

Where is my current relationship heading?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I have recently become pregnant but I fear I am no longer attracted nor sure of my current relationship with the father to be. I have found myself no longer attracted or finding him the kind of partner I want. What should I do or is this a relationship I need to be patient with?

User Deleted

Hello, 

I could comment on this as I whent through this before.

When I got pregnant I experienced horrible things as well as beautiful things. beautiful things such as feeling my baby move and horrible things such as getting HUGE and getting strech marks as well as finding out my husband was sleeping with other woman and it wasn’t because he doesn’t love me. It was a really horrible experience, i’m traumatised and hope not to ever get pregnant again! (unless I really do want another child)

This is not your case though, what your going through are normal feelings as well as your partners. you guys just need to comunicate more and tell eachother how your feeling. Understand eachother.

Parenthood is a huge change on ones life, and there are many things you need to learn and be aware of before the little one is present. There will be many things changed in your life including your body, lack of sleep etc etc. But make sure you and your partner have a solid and open communication and relationship and it would be fine.

I am still with my husband and things are well with eachother. Patience is all I can say…we are imperfect human beings and everything is a learning process.

Good Luck!

Best Wishes…xx

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.