Questions and Answers

Why is my Sag guy so cold but also so warm?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    lmfaoLaura

I had sex with him last year and a few times since. But last time we were together was one of the best times I ever had with him and we didn’t have sex we talked and I rubbed his back and we fell asleep together. He was really sweet for a few days after but than started getting really cold. I think he hates me and I don’t understand how he could be so sweet that night and not even care to talk to me now.

Let me tell you one thing-Sags don’t EVER “HATE” anyone!!!!!!!!They may dislike people but that’s it.For dem things are either Black or White umm…… with a lil shade of grey but that’s nothing to worry about.They happen to like people who are intellectually stimulating,who can keep them interested for long;help them widen their range of knowledge.Dunno if it helped much but you need to keep things interesting by discussing stuff that’s NOT just lovey-dovey mush.Have an enlightening discussion with him,ask him to give you some information or advice about the latest socio-cultural trend,religious movement or something :/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.