Questions and Answers

Will I get Lots of Money? How will I get?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    tejashreel
    Participant

Hi Thanks very very much. I was in great problem but having a chat with Ask Oracle my life is changed as per my wish,
    But now I have one more problem where again I came to disturb you hope that I get 100% positive result and reply from you.
    I am really satisfied with you Oracle.
    Today my problem is I am facing a lot of problem in Financial state we are completely fallen in to many DEBTS where I am finding no any solution for that, Please reply me I want lots and lots of money to settle myself and clear all the DEBTS which are there on our heads, These debts are making our life very much miserable. Please tell me what to do so that I can make my FINANCIAL status well so that I can settle down. I am really very much in problem due to this financial state. All the people from whom we have taken the money are asking each and every moment but we are not getting money from anywhere to clear DEBTS. Please Please reply me what to do to get lots and lots of money. I want so much money that our future children will not face any problems in their life. Today we are facing and having very bad experience so we wish our children don’t face. Hope you understand my situation please help me out please. waiting for your reply.

tejashreel
    Participant

helo Ask Oracle can I get the solution. I am very much in need of money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please please tell me! help me! Please give me lots of money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tejashreel
    Participant

Hey please I am very much in need of money,,,, Please please help me out please give the answer to my question. please I want the answer I want money very very fast. Please try understand my situation, my problem, my helpless situation. please there are full of DEBATORS on my head please help me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am not getting any answer please help me.

tejashreel
    Participant

Hi

Please give me solution, is is that we get only the soultion for only one problem if we face another problem then we will not get any reply or solution from you Ask Oracle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please I am very much in problem I want help I want solution please help me out. I want money there are so many DEBTORS above my head that its making my life misreable to live in. Please Oracle please reply something I want your help.

Please I want lots of money I am having tooooooooooooo many DEBTS on me please please help me.

I am waiting for your kind reply please reply please!!!!!!!!

Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

Two things:

First one, repeat this to yourself as often possible –

I AM ALLOWING MYSELF TO HAVE LOTS OF MONEY EASILY.

Second is Chanting.

Sri Vishnu Sahasranama

tejashreel
    Participant

Hi Oracle]

As per said by you that after repeating the lines which you have told me I will get lots and lots of money, I did so, but Till today I am still in that position only. On top of that I am going more deep in DEBTS, Today also I am full of DEBTS.  I am not getting money from any source. Dear Oracle I have been much in problem as I am not having money I am expecting some Lottery that will come into my bank account by tomorrow itself, this I am wishing so because!!!! my family is treating me as if I am a dust particle or say as if I am some “Kachara” That has no importance in this world, Dear Oracle please suggest me something very powerfull that will give me millions of money into my bank account directly by tomorrow itself, Please Oracle atleast you don’t treat me as if I am some ” KACHARA”(Dust Particle) in this world please help me, I am very much in problem please oracle please I only have you as my GODFATHER that you will surely help me to get millions of money into my bank account directly by tomorrow itself. And you will surely help me out Oracle PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! Please reply soon my life has becoming more and more miserable day by day. please I am waiting for your reply very very eagerly

tejashreel
    Participant

Hi Oracle]

As per said by you that after repeating the lines which you have told me I will get lots and lots of money, I did so, but Till today I am still in that position only. On top of that I am going more deep in DEBTS, Today also I am full of DEBTS.  I am not getting money from any source. Dear Oracle I have been much in problem as I am not having money I am expecting some Lottery that will come into my bank account by tomorrow itself, this I am wishing so because!!!! my family is treating me as if I am a dust particle or say as if I am some “Kachara” That has no importance in this world, Dear Oracle please suggest me something very powerfull that will give me millions of money into my bank account directly by tomorrow itself, Please Oracle atleast you don’t treat me as if I am some ” KACHARA”(Dust Particle) in this world please help me, I am very much in problem please oracle please I only have you as my GODFATHER that you will surely help me to get millions of money into my bank account directly by tomorrow itself. And you will surely help me out Oracle PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! Please reply soon my life has becoming more and more miserable day by day. please I am waiting for your reply very very eagerly

tejashreel
    Participant

Hi Oracle]

PLEASE ORACLE PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE HELP

MY LIFE HAS BECOME VERY VERY MISERABLE ORACLE PLEASE SUGGEST ME SOMETHING VERY POWERFULL WHICH WILL MAKE THIS SUCCEESFULL THAT IT WILL GIVE ME MILLIONS OF MONEY INTO MY BANK ACCOUNT DIRECTLY BY TOMORROW ITSELF PLEASE ORACLE PLEASE

I WILL GET THIS NA ORACLE?????

tejashreel
    Participant

Hi Oracle

Please oracle please reply me I am really in problem. Please help me out oracle please I am crying here for money please oracle please . My life has become to much miserable oracle only you are the one to whom I have faith Oracle please help me out. PLEASE SUGGEST ME SOMETHING VERY POWERFULL WHICH WILL MAKE THIS SUCCEESFULL THAT IT WILL GIVE ME MILLIONS OF MONEY INTO MY BANK ACCOUNT DIRECTLY BY TOMORROW ITSELF PLEASE ORACLE PLEASE

tejashreel
    Participant

HEY ORACLE

WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING ME SUFFER SO MUCH, WHY ARE YOU NOT REPLYING ME. PLEASE ORACLE I AM REALLY REALLY CRYING A LOT EVERY DAY. PLEASE ORACLE I ONLY HAVE YOU AS MY FAITH PERSON TO WHOM I AM DEPENDED NOW, OR I WILL FINISH OFF MY LIFE. I AM REALLY IN PROBLEM ORACLE PLEASE HELP ME OUT,PLEASE SUGGEST ME SOMETHING VERY POWERFULL WHICH WILL MAKE THIS SUCCEESFULL THAT IT WILL GIVE ME MILLIONS OF MONEY INTO MY BANK ACCOUNT DIRECTLY BY TOMORROW ITSELF PLEASE ORACLE PLEASE.

PLEASE ORACLE PLEASE DON’T LET ME DIE BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT GIVING ME ANSWER FOR MY PROBLEM, PLEASE ORACLE I WILL REALLY DIE NOW IF I DON;T GET ANY MONEY. I AM IN TO MUCH PROBLEM ORACLE PLEASEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

Money can’t buy you – love, confidence and god. And I feel that these are the only things that matter.

In such a low state, manifestation is not possible. A joyful and confident state of mind is needed.

You need to love yourself first and that’s when others will start loving you.

At this time I can only suggest that you let go of anyone and everyone who is making you so stressed and depressed. Once you do that, your life will change for better.

tejashreel
    Participant

Dear ORACLE its not that I am being selfish for the othet people as I said you before that I am having lots of DEBTS on my head which is making me depressed and as you are saying how will I let this go off untill and uptill I pay there money back to them.
    My problem is I want so much money that I can clear all this debts and be happy from my inner soul.

Please ORACLE try understand me as you replied me I am continuously chanting that line ” I am allowing myself to have a luxurious & beautiful home Naturally and Easily!!! I am allowing myself to have lot of money Easily!!”

But still I am falling more and more in DEBTS.

Please please ORACLE please give me some powerfull solution which will give me lots of money today itself of my own so that I can make my life secure. And to tell you one more thing I am Pregnant now for that also I need money to buy MEDICINES. Dear Oracle I am not having money to buy those MEDICINES also.

Tell me how will I keep my mind happy when my Baby which is still not born is not getting proper medicines.

Please ORACLE please because of like this life I am feeling to END OFF MY LIFE. But still I find a little ray of bright light in you hence I am continuously disturbing you.

Please ORACLE PLEASE save my life now my life is in your hand please give me some powerfull solution. please I am very much in need of that.please

tejashreel
    Participant

Atleast for my coming baby you will help me na!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ORACLE please you can help me out please give me solution to get so much money that I can quickly by tomorrow itself clear all the DEBTS, Buy a  luxurious and Beautiful house of my OWN , have a lot of money into my bank account and give all those proper medicines to my baby who is still to give birth after 6 months.

Please ORACLE ATLEAST FOR MY BABY HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

HOPE I WILL GET THE SOLUTION FROM YOU TODAY!!!!!!!!! PLEASE ORACLE PLEASE MY LIFE IS IN YOUR HAND PLEASE!

DON’T LET ME DIE NOW I AM NOT ALONE I HAVE A BABY IN ME IF I END MY LIFE I WILL END HIS LIFE ALSO. PLEASE ORACLE PLEASE

Ask Oracle
    Keymaster

A joyful and confident state of mind is needed. That’s the most powerful solution.

On the other hand you are so much depressed that you are making things difficult for yourself.

Look around all successful are confident and happy. Money is the direct result when one is confident and happy.

Simply drop all worries, fear and problems. Accept the situation and let go of troubles to regain a calm state of mind.

Just forget and start fresh. Clearly explain your situation to people, they’ll understand.

tejashreel
    Participant

Actually right now no one is trying to understand us. They are saying that ” no you will be having continuously some and the other reason to tell us that you don’t have money” no no we want money any how by so and so date”

This is what now people tells us after we tell them.

We married that time we were not having our own house also still we are not having our own house we are staying in a rented house, my mother and my husbands mother are having too many expectation from us and that is they are saying that we have to buy a house as soon as possible but they don’t understand that buying a house in this generation is not so easy they just expect that we should buy a house of our own we should have a car, Oracle right now we are not having a single bicycle also!! you tell me how can we do or buy these things, they even don’t know that we are not having a sigle money to buy daily household things also. They just depand nothing more then that.

Oracle please give some powerfull line so that after chanting that line I will get lots and lots of money so that I can settle down with all these depands fulfilled which our mother’s are expecting from us. And also we can clear all our debts.

Please Oracle please give me one powerfull line which will make fulfilled all those requirements in my life like ” Buying my own Luxirious, Beautiful house of our own, buying an beautiful car and having a lots of BANK Balance into my account” very very sooner.

Please Oracle please give me powerfull line to complete my these wishes please then only my mind and I will be too much confident to live my life. and also make my coming baby happy. please oracle at least for my new coming baby tell me one powerfull line please.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.