Questions and Answers

will i have an arranged or a love marriage

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    MEsseduP

i had an ex..my first love i gues.. but somehow it dint work out.. and i got too upset.. den i started liking someone and opened my heart out to him..but he wanted to stay just frnds nd all the flirts nd talks i used to get attracted to were just meaningless for him.. now it has been a long time and i havent been able to feel any feelings for anypne..and i just m scared to open my heart out again to anyone…i dont wana whine or show my miserable side ir they ll run away..may be… i dont know.. i just feel m nt ready for love.. i just wanna know will i find my partner..or will i have an aranged marriage? i mean.. m too tired of nt being able to share any emotions with anyone.. i feel hurt..

Anonymous
    Inactive

I agree with Rob. Love is something that just happens. Going out there trying to find it can sometimes bring drastic results. I’m old-fashioned when it comes to love. I never chase men nor would I ever dare to propose to a man.

If you are not ready for love, don’t rush it it. Just enjoy life! You have your whole life to be with that one person you are meant to be with.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.